I kinda don't know what to do about getting this in store.

One store I called said they already put it out and it's gone, other stores say they can't release it until a certain day, which means to me that almost certainly I'm going to get screwed out of being able to purchase one in store if the one I receive in the mail is damaged.

Tried messaging Travis about emailing the store, but haven't had a response.

Has anyone else had luck getting their hands on this in store or has it just been luck of the draw?

I kinda don't know what to do about getting this in store.

One store I called said they already put it out and it's gone, other stores say they can't release it until a certain day, which means to me that almost certainly I'm going to get screwed out of being able to purchase one in store if the one I receive in the mail is damaged.

Tried messaging Travis about emailing the store, but haven't had a response.

Has anyone else had luck getting their hands on this in store or has it just been luck of the draw?

well I called my local HT (which was on Travis' list), and spoke to the manager and she said they may or may not get these, (basically she wasn't sure because it wasn't on her list or something like that). Which I thought was really weird considering the store was on Travis list. Anyways she then informed even if they did get it in they wouldn't sell it till the 25th, so I figured I better not wait around to miss out on this release. So I just ordered it online. It shipped very fast via UPS and was packaged great, not damaged in the slightest. 

For those not sure about getting it in store, why don't you just order it off of the website?

I as well as other members have ordered online before and received LPs from Hot Topic beaten up, bent, or in poor condition. 

It would be nice to go to the store and see that they are in good condition before I pay and that way don't have to deal with returns/waiting time/etc.. just like to know what I get before I pay.

I as well as other members have ordered online before and received LPs from Hot Topic beaten up, bent, or in poor condition.

It would be nice to go to the store and see that they are in good condition before I pay and that way don't have to deal with returns/waiting time/etc.. just like to know what I get before I pay.

I've had LPs come in the mail from HT with bent corners.

When I was in SoCal during the time Meteora came out, I went into the store to pick up a copy for me and another person on here. Super glad I did BECAUSE I was able to see the condition of the outside. I remember a few people who ordered their copy online and had cuts and damage to them.

I am new here. I am from the UK and I ordered The Mark Tom and Travis Show on Tuesday.

I have an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation plus no money has been taken from my account yet. All the order confirmation says is Fulfilling Order.

Should I be worried this is the first time I have ordered anything from Hot Topic

I am new here. I am from the UK and I ordered The Mark Tom and Travis Show on Tuesday.

I have an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation plus no money has been taken from my account yet. All the order confirmation says is Fulfilling Order.

Should I be worried this is the first time I have ordered anything from Hot Topic

they will charge you when the order is dispatched. If you log in to your account then you can see the order status. When did you order?

Have you logged on to your account on the hot topic website? A few people here (including me) never got a shipping confirmation, but we were able to look up status and tracking numbers through our account on the website.

If you don't have an account (checked out as a guest when you bought it) go back to the website and sign up for an account using the email address you put in when you bought this. It'll automatically link that order to your new account.

i ordered mine on tuesday and its set to be here tomorrow... thats way too long... especially since a lot of you guys ordered at the same time and have had it for days... regardless, im excited

Can't tell if serious.... You get something within a week of ordering and "thats way too long". Get over it.

i ordered mine on tuesday and its set to be here tomorrow... thats way too long... especially since a lot of you guys ordered at the same time and have had it for days... regardless, im excited

Some areas have had bad weather over the last week. It'll arrive when it does and sound the same. Chill a bit

Btw got my copy today and gave it a spin already.

I picked my copy up at the post office this afternoon. Glad to finally own this sucker.

Cool slipmat!

There are still two (or maybe just one) copies left at my local HT. I'm hoping that they get their copies of Ribbed in tomorrow or Wednesday so I can take advantage of the buy-one-get-one-half-off sale and save a few bucks on these two LPs.

Not to mention "Dick Lips" isn't censored on the jacket for Dude Ranch. I never understood why it was okay there, and not here.

I think the MTATS cd was censored on the back too, but could be wrong.  They probably did it because the label realized how many young kids had gotten into Blink as they blew the fuck up.

Have you logged on to your account on the hot topic website? A few people here (including me) never got a shipping confirmation, but we were able to look up status and tracking numbers through our account on the website.

If you don't have an account (checked out as a guest when you bought it) go back to the website and sign up for an account using the email address you put in when you bought this. It'll automatically link that order to your new account.

Got to the bottom of this why my order was just showing as Fulfilling was the fact that they need a verbal conversation.

I have emailed HT to cancel the order as I managed to track a copy on eBay which works out cheaper postage wise