I haven't opened this thread in a couple years. I was wondering what in the world was causing the 400+ pages in length. Then I read the Mike scandal. Hilarious. Thanks for the lunch time read fellas. 

At first I thought it was weird that you said "a couple years", but then I realized this thread is almost two years old now. It's been around longer than I've been on the site.

At first I thought it was weird that you said "a couple years", but then I realized this thread is almost two years old now. It's been around longer than I've been on the site.

Same here haha. I don't even know how I scored all the blink records without this site now that I think about it haha.

You must have missed the TOYPAJ fiasco that waged war with this board a few years back then. That was an incredible time to be alive/not like TOYPAJ.

Edit: not laughing about people getting money stolen. That shit sucks. Just more glad I didn't have a horse in that race.

Can I have a summary/link to the page? Sounds interesting.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/63221-mts-blink-toypaj/

It's LONG and probably not nearly as interesting as it was as it unraveled. Essentially some asshole ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars from the good folks of VC and whoever else preordered copies of TOYPAJ. The guy ran off with the money so SRC stepped in to bail him out and eventually release the album like a year or two after it was first announced. The sketchy fellow in question was never held legally responsible for his crimes and laughed his way to the bank I am sure. The amount of unified hatred for that one man is what got me to stick around here. I think that is where the VC Shaq jokes stemmed from? It's been a long time.

Damn kids these days with their cliff notes and wikipedias. Do your damn homework.

Yeah, Doman. Screw school when you can read nearly 300 pages of people freaking out about their money getting stolen. It's sad how the thread starts with so much hope just to have shit go sour and everything spin out of control. I really couldn't explain the Shaq thing if I tried, sorry. It has been like four years and I can't even remember what I did last week.

Yeah, Doman. Screw school when you can read nearly 300 pages of people freaking out about their money getting stolen. It's sad how the thread starts with so much hope just to have shit go sour and everything spin out of control. I really couldn't explain the Shaq thing if I tried, sorry. It has been like four years and I can't even remember what I did last week.

Skimming (at the very least) sounds tempting at this point...how bored will I be tomorrow, I wonder?