ps4 launch

As much as I'd like to grab one sometime soon, I remember all the problems people had with last generations systems when they first came out.

I'll wait till Watch Dogs comes out at the earliest.

yeah I read today bout some people unboxing broken systems. There is always that worry when buying on launch. Its high risk sometimes but hoping I dont have that issue.

I didn't preorder and went to Gamestop around 3 (to wait in line until 6 for the extras they had). Scored one of the last ones they had and now have to go back to pick it up at midnight. Weird system, but really glad I got one. It's a Christmas gift from my gf though so I can't play until then :(

I didn't preorder and went to Gamestop around 3 (to wait in line until 6 for the extras they had). Scored one of the last ones they had and now have to go back to pick it up at midnight. Weird system, but really glad I got one. It's a Christmas gift from my gf though so I can't play until then :(

I used to manage a couple different gamestops, the pay off then go home method overall is best for the employees and the customers. Employees can still get other work done instead of wasting time with line management. Customers can go home instead of standing around a gamestop all night.

Having to wait in line to guarantee something is a rare thing, usually (for games) you either have it preordered or there are plenty of extras for walk ins.

Played it at my buddies house. It's cool but I guess I'm just kind of over console gaming. Don't get me wrong the graphics were great and the controller feels awesome, but it just doesn't seem like THAT much of an upgrade. I'm also a bit biased because I play most of my games on PC. I guess I'll just have to wait for more games.

Played it at my buddies house. It's cool but I guess I'm just kind of over console gaming. Don't get me wrong the graphics were great and the controller feels awesome, but it just doesn't seem like THAT much of an upgrade. I'm also a bit biased because I play most of my games on PC. I guess I'll just have to wait for more games.

That's the problem with having ps4 graphics back in like 2011.  Same thing happened with me on the ps3.  Was playing it back when it was new thinking this looks like shit.  But if I didn't have a PC I'd be all over the ps4 though.  XBOne does look a little weak in comparison.

That's the problem with having ps4 graphics back in like 2011.  Same thing happened with me on the ps3.  Was playing it back when it was new thinking this looks like shit.  But if I didn't have a PC I'd be all over the ps4 though.  XBOne does look a little weak in comparison.

Definitely. If I were to buy a console i'd buy the PS4 over the XBONE any day.