RevHQ

That's awesome! I've looked really hard for a certain album, and they're the only people who had it, so I wanted to make sure before I bit the bullet.

Worst case scenario their inventory is off and they refund you. They aren't gonna pocket your money if you order something and they happen to not have it.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE! THEY WORK FOR REVHQ!

Complete sham of a "label". They have spies everywhere like Scientology and when people try and get real information out about them they cover it up like in this thread. BEWARE! I probably will get killed for just posting this, but I hope the truth gets out there.

That's some funny shit, GK.

The ONLY thing that sucks about RevHQ is that they don't let you cancel orders. So once it's placed, you're fucked if life circumstances intervene and you get buyer's remorse. That said, buy away. That label has done a fuck-ton for the music most of us here enjoy.

oh and i forgot.  they're also awesome because they liked a pic of my dog in a JUDGE shirt so much that they used it on their site.

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=REVDOG04

CAN NO ONE SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

I consider this to be a very warm welcome to the community. :D It's lovely to meet you all.

And for those curious, I ordered a copy of The Devil Wears Prada's Zombie. I've been looking it for awhile and randomly came across it on their site today. Hopefully this works!

Once again, thank you all for the responses. I've been lurking for awhile and this seemed like a good way to get out there.