^^^Damn, now that looks awesome! Wanna trade for a red/white smash...haha

:D Nah, I think I'm good with mine! Haha. It does look really snazzy. The pint glass is really nice, too. I think it's the same design as on the grey shirt. Goes really well with my Murder by Death set and my Tallhart glass!

I don't feel the same way about this album as I did when I first heard it. The first half was instantly amazing, but the second half had to grow on me. My body is ready for my red/white smash pre order.

I see that there is not a lot of red, but I'd prefer an opaque color over the lame hottopic one, or that funky looking red/black splash. 

Do we when the HT variant will go on sale... or when to possibly expect in the stores?

The stores getting it should have it by now but will hold it until tomorrow since it's not officially out til then. Some stores getting it may not have it yet but should have it any day now. I expect it to be up online tomorrow.

I don't feel the same way about this album as I did when I first heard it. The first half was instantly amazing, but the second half had to grow on me. My body is ready for my red/white smash pre order.

I see that there is not a lot of red, but I'd prefer an opaque color over the lame hottopic one, or that funky looking red/black splash. 

The red/white looks cool under light