R.I.P. Phillip Seymour Hoffman

3arl

I feel like people forget he was in twister...

"Because billy... is the extreme"

completely, I love that movie and everything about it and I don't think it would've worked without him.

I watched boogie nights bc him at a way too early age on hbo. That scene chamb posted hit me deep. Such a shame to go out that way, My sister just told me he has kids.

I feel like people forget he was in twister...

"Because billy... is the extreme"

JOE, BILL DID YOU SEE THAT EXPLOSION!?!?!

One of my favorite actors since I saw Twister when I was eight...my friend Chris and I used to fight over who would get to say Dusty's lines while we watched the movie...

He never ceased to amaze me as an actor. Capote and The Master are just unbelievable...

This deeply saddens me. The guy was absolutely brilliant in every single role he took on. Every time I seen he was going to be in a movie, I knew he was going to be incredible. He was easily one of my favorite actors, and it's a shame he went out like this. I can't remember the last time I was this upset about an actors passing, since maybe Farley. RIP Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

i'v beed thinking about this.  i might be "wrong" but Hoffman is the second best artist to die early in my lifetime.  Most of the time famous people die and it doesn't bother me, but i feel like that junior high kid who found out Cobain died, right about now.

that was chris farley for me. probably would have been ledger too, if dark knight happened already.

i'v beed thinking about this.  i might be "wrong" but Hoffman is the second best artist to die early in my lifetime.  Most of the time famous people die and it doesn't bother me, but i feel like that junior high kid who found out Cobain died, right about now.

that was chris farley for me. probably would have been ledger too, if dark knight happened already.

The only celebrity death that's really got to me in my lifetime has been Adam Yauch.  Truly tragic.