Eating soup with a beard- can it be done?

atticus

I don't understand how this can get messy? For me when I heard my beard blasted out it was hard to eat sandwiches, pizzas were iffy, basically anything from hand to mouth got messy. Spoon foods no though? haha

Why not trim your beard? I use my actual hair clippers to do my beard, and I use blade on my high cheeks because I'm a werewolf otherwise

Jude Law does it, so can you

tumblr_my2am5akXW1r9ncflo1_500.jpg

I usually at least keep my mustache trimmed up so the hairs don't start curling under into my mouth. Not the whole mustache cause that would look stupid if it was a completely different length than the rest of my beard. Just the hairs that would curl under. I use those nose-hair trimmer scissors for that. I really don't get how some people can let those hairs go.

But yeah. Never have any problems with spoon/fork foods.

I usually at least keep my mustache trimmed up so the hairs don't start curling under into my mouth.

the bane of my existence = when my mustache hairs curl into my mouth. makes my lip itchy as hell and i feel like i'm always chewing on them. as a man who embraces his facial hair i'll always be ashamed that i'll never have the mental fortitude to grow a bushy mustache circa sam elliott.

Not the whole mustache cause that would look stupid if it was a completely different length than the rest of my beard.

i used to shave only my mustache sometimes to upset my friends. it was pretty nu metal

It's been 7 or 8 months for me without trimming my beard at all.  Starting to think I need to break down and start trimming my mustache because i'm so sick of eating those hairs. 

I hate eating those awesome Ice Cream Drumsticks.  So good but I immediately need to run and wash my beard after eating one.

It's been 7 or 8 months for me without trimming my beard at all.  Starting to think I need to break down and start trimming my mustache because i'm so sick of eating those hairs. 

I hate eating those awesome Ice Cream Drumsticks.  So good but I immediately need to run and wash my beard after eating one.

Had that same problem in the past.  But after getting a new job, the beard is gone.  I miss it, but eating food is so much easier now.

• 2 weeks later...