[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Unfortunately, stores don't really know what they are getting until they get it in from the distributor. They can place orders, but there's no guarantee of them being fulfilled.

True. I have found it's best to follow the record store's social media accounts, as some of them are very good about posting what they will have for RSD once they get their orders in.

I just found out that the one thing I really want is limited release so if anyone sees

Mae - Destination: Beautiful

Please please please grab it for me.

Someone asked on the last page and I just wanted to add my two cents; I live near a big city but the only record stores near me are chain stores. I've already asked and they don't know what they'll get in and they won't order anything specific either. I read others mention that they can usually order things from their stores or their stores will hold something for them which is pretty damn sweet.

I'm definitely gonna want to grab fun.'s 10" if anyone finds that please get 2...the only store around me im gonna be able to make it to is looney tunes on Long Island and I hope they have it, but if I don't I would really appreciate help. If I see anything that anyone needs while I'm there, ill help out for cost!

Those looking for fun., it sounds like some will be online. They did that for Ghost You Are a couple RSDs ago.

Get your copy at an independent record store near you on April 19th. You can see a partial store list here, but we’d suggest calling the store near you in advance. We’re working on figuring something out for everyone who doesn’t have an independent record store near them.

Screaming Trees - I NEED A UK FRIEND TO HELP ME OUT!

This isn't available in the States and although I don't know the pressing amount (good indication whether or not it will be readily available after RSD), I'd rather just paypal somebody some cash for the record, postage and a few pints for their labor.

Let me know if you can help me out!

I'll need help getting these four releases. I have a heart issue that prevents me from going shopping right now, so even though I'm in NYC I can't attend record store day this year :(

Really want/need these 4 records

Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Paramore 12" Aint it Fun

Ghostbusters 10"

Banks -  Banks: The Remixes 12"

Really hope someone can help me out here. Don't want to have to turn to ebay and be completly ripped off.

Please PM anytime if you're willing or can help me out.

Thanks.

Could anyone in the UK/EU region get the live DCFC record for me?

I've read a few UK lists to be thorough about all releases, and I haven't seen this on any of them. It's on the US one, though.

I see that HoneyFrosted, jaedong, axisrecapital, dreamover and plarocks are looking for some UK stuff. I'll send some PMs.

I would like the Pacific North West green pressing of Ultimate Alternative Wavers if there's anyone able to help, but I don't think I'm the first to ask for that one.

If anyone else is looking for UK stuff, let me know. There's a few stores around me participating. Unfortunately my nearest only seems to pay lip service to vinyl. All they've had that interests me since I moved here was one copy of the new Beck record and two vastly overpriced copies of Zaireeka. The others are a much better bet I think.