[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

I'd love to get my hands on the School of Seven Bells release - "Put Your Sadness Down" (/300) if anyone could help out. I was actually lucky to hang out and see them before their lead singer passed this past Christmas - this is possibly the last thing they'll put out. I always hit up a bunch of B&M stores on RSD to support, so I can try to grab something for whoever helps me out or anyone in general

This would be awesome if someone was able to help out in the UK. I think the Power Glove* - Far Cry: Blood Dragon OST is possibly UK only (might be wrong). Also after Heavens To Betsy. Will happily pay up front and send a couple of free 7"s in the post to anyone willing to help.

*Power Glove, not Power Glover

Would really love to get my hands on these records:

ANATHEMA - Untouchable EP (12" / Picture Disc / 180g heavyweight vinyl / RSD Exclusive)
BOZZIO LEVIN STEVENS - Black Light Syndrome (180 gram 2xLP / limited to 1000 units worldwide)
KATATONIA - Kocytean (12" / 180g heavyweight vinyl / RSD Exclusive)
OPETH - Watershed (2x 12" Vinyl / Gatefold / Vinyl with green & white marble effect)
REGINA SPEKTOR - You've got time (7" Single / Orange Colour Vinyl)

Especially Opeth, Bozzio/Levin/Stevens & Regina Spektor would be great to have!

Anybody willing to buy these for me and send them to Germany?

Alright I changed my mind due to finances now. 

I just want to get a copy of the Paramore release and the Circa Survive/Real Estate - since I know there is no way they will have copies of these in Calgary. If someone would ship to Canada and be able to pick these up for me I would be eternally grateful!! 

I will be looking for the Dads Woman EP, the Atmosphere and Dessa 12 inch singles. I don't think I'll have issues with the 12 inches, but if someone picks up Woman EP, I gotta have it!!

Going to Extreme Noize for Woman and Fifth Element and Electric Fetus for the other two. Stoked to have a (hopefully) successful RSD this year!

How do people do transactions here? Just paypal gifts, or something?

I'd really love getting sikTh's Death of a Dead Day, but it's not coming to the United States (at least not for RSD). If someone is willing to pick it up and ship it, I'd be very grateful. One of my favorite bands, and I never dreamed the album would ever be released on vinyl. I don't mind throwing in a bit extra beyond costs as gratitude. 

I messaged one person already about the Dessa RSD record. I can try to get a couple copies for people who want it. If anyone wants the Atmosphere Lake Nokomis Maxi Single, I should be able to get that with ease as well.

I would love to take you up on the atmosphere.

Somewhat related i have never done the rsd request as this is the first rsd i cannot make. How is this orchestrated closer to the date. People are just throwing out titles they want. Do people look for specific things? Is there a specific order based on when people requested it?

I feel like a jerk making a request as my first post on this board (though if it's any consolation I've lurked a long time), but I'd kill for the Pinback LP and I don't really count on it making it all the way out to Australia for the day. If someone could snag one of those for me I'd be happy to throw in a bit of extra cashola for your efforts!

Here are the releases I may need some help with.  Also, the number in parenthesis is the amount over the list price I will pay you as a "handling fee" for helping me out and offsetting some of your gas/expenses going around on April 19th.

US RSD RELEASES

• Cake Boxset ($50)
  • REM Unplugged ($25)
  • Sam Means 7" ($5)
  • Bayside 7" ($5)
  • Built to Spill Ultimate Alternative Wavers (Pacific NW version)  ($20)
  • Jerry Garcia S/T ($15)
  • Paranorman OST ($20)
  • School of Seven Bells LP ($25)

UK RELEASES

• Chvrches We Sink 7" or 12" ($10)
  • David Bowie Rock N Roll Suicide ($10)
  • Trembling Hands & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy New Trip on the Old Wine 7" ($10)
  • Roger Waters The Last Mimzy OST--Hello I Love You 10" ($15)
  • Charlotte Gainsburg featuring Beck  Hey Joe 7" ($10)

US list will change once I know what my local store gets in, so this is preliminary.  Thanks!