The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Should be awesome! No reason to think otherwise. Only thing that worries me is the Main Stage Warped Tour thing. What better place to tour an album that speaks to high school pop-punk tank top boiyz?

Honestly, all they'd have to do is put out another album that doesn't have the 1 or 2 retarded lyric songs from Suburbia.

I'd be cool with a rehash of Suburbia (minus 1 or 2 really dumb songs) or a "progression" of sorts. Either one.

I'm just skeptical about it. Of course I would love if its amazing, but I just have this feeling it won't. But I had the same feeling about Floral Green and I love that album. Maybe I should stop trusting myself hahaha

I really wasn't trying to be a jerk because I totally understand where you're coming from. I wasn't a fan of anything this band did pre-Suburbia but I can see how within their own voice and style, they've improved leaps and bounds. Could it be a dud? Sure, but out of all of the new-school pop punk bands around these days, these guys show the most promise IMO. And given the people the that are working with them on it, I'm already assuming it's going to sound excellent.

This. Hopeless released the 7" before the album as well as the CD but the whole vinyl release was a No sleep endeavor.

however, the punk is dead split was all hopeless' doing, right? maybe they're slowly transitioning.

Over/under on whether or not Soupy mentions that he lost some blood in California?

or mentions of spiro and his major

I really wasn't trying to be a jerk because I totally understand where you're coming from. I wasn't a fan of anything this band did pre-Suburbia but I can see how within their own voice and style, they've improved leaps and bounds. Could it be a dud? Sure, but out of all of the new-school pop punk bands around these days, these guys show the most promise IMO. And given the people the that are working with them on it, I'm already assuming it's going to sound excellent.

Yeah you make a good point. These guys have improved ten fold, even comparing their 7"s with Upsides, then even more from Upsides to Suburbia. Who knows, maybe this ends up being my favorite album this year. One can hope :)

Really hoping they have screen prints of the tour poster. Someone grab some pics of the merch!

If this is referring to the current tour with Misser, Fireworks, and Hostage Calm, they probably wont. The art sent out wasn't prepped for silkscreen, though I initially wanted it to be real bad, so I gave it a screenprinted quality. As far as I know, the art was only used for promotion, and posters were never produced.

If this is referring to the current tour with Misser, Fireworks, and Hostage Calm, they probably wont. The art sent out wasn't prepped for silkscreen, though I initially wanted it to be real bad, so I gave it a screenprinted quality. As far as I know, the art was only used for promotion, and posters were never produced.

Bummer, Would have made an awesome print. Great job on the design!

• 2 weeks later...