Pulling out my own wisdom tooth.

Is anyone else worried that elasalle is going to yank his tooth - miss community service hours due to pain/infection - fail out of school? 

Also, from my experience Wisdom Teeth don't really wiggle and fall out like the rest. Oh, and for someone who needs a lot of guidance in life - be it how to read a syllabus or about proper dental care - you spend way too much time on dumb internet message boards and too little time seeking life's answers in the real world. 

I don't have wisdom teeth on my left side and only have 1 on my right side.

dentist said 'it's weird'

isn't there a more technical term than weird.

Got 2 taken out last year, and only went with laughing gas. Listened to zeppelin on mypod whilst high as a kite.. It kicked ass.

No swelling or anything- could have gone back to work the next day.

Also, with my aversion to needles, I used to get fillings without novacaine. Like a bawsssss.

you guys got lucky with your wisdom teeth - mine were all impacted and i was hurting for weeks and constantly doped up on painkillers. then it turns out i also got lockjaw. couldn't eat anything solid for a month. 

moral of the story is doctors are bad and you should definitely do the procedure yourself

love that Louis c.k bit.

Dr. King, I'll never forgot him. It was in a bad area of town. He fucked one of my fillings up and had to fix it, had me come back after closing. I pull in and he's outside in the parking lot smoking a black&mild.

I never went back

my girlfriend's friend got a root canal a month ago. problem is, they did the wrong too. so she had to recover from the first root canal before getting the correct root canal... meanwhile, the incorrect root canal got infected, so she had to go on antibiotics for two weeks while still dealing with the same tooth pain she originally complained about before ever going to a dentist. why she's trusting him with a do-over on the root canal is beyond me. or why she thinks it's not insane that she has to pay for a second root canal instead of them comping it for her because they fucked up.

moral of the story: don't trust a handsome dentist.

Is anyone else worried that elasalle is going to yank his tooth - miss community service hours due to pain/infection - fail out of school?

it has been weighing on my mind.

Eyyyy, so my buddy's parents are pastors so I got community service signed off. No failing school for me! And I've been taking like 8 advil a day and it doesnt hurt as bad but i can't eat anything and that sucks. 

The church! Of course! No one is better at appearing charitable without actually being charitable.

Well played sir!