The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

There's a difference between "feeling like I got screwed" and saying that this wasn't worth the cost. Yes, it was just as advertised. But comparing it to the deluxe version of the first album with the velvet cover which was $50. This ultimately wasn't worth the cost. In all honesty, I thought the cover was going to be similar to the cover for Kanye and Jay Z's Watch The Throne. Who knows? Maybe there was a big cost for printing metallic gold on black. Either way, it wasn't worth paying $80 for.

No official confirmation but Cory told me he's in the band, Mikal Cronin posted a link on Instagram to the website and it looks like his bass in the vid so I'd say he's in and someone spoke to Evan from Wand who mentioned he's also in as well as King Tuff (looks like his SG in the vid too). That leaves one last mystery player on keys.

• 1 month later...

^ I was psyched to catch Ty within walking distance from my apartment (+ the aforementioned tininess of the venue was a plus) but I ended up coming down with something and couldn't make it. There's some footage on Instagram though if anyone is keen.

Tour kicks off tonight anyhow, I'm really hoping Ty has some copies of the new LP available at the LA shows this weekend.