AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

If you're going to do a big pre-order on something this popular, with such a limited run, then why not make it one order per person?  

With only 200 or so, I could spend $1000 and grab up nearly 20% of the supply right off the bat, which would only serve to increase the value of them on the secondary market.

I am guilty of buying a couple of copies of things in the past, but I mostly bought records back when I was a poor college student.  Now that I'm older and have a job, I could afford to just about buy up an entire run of something like this if I had the motivation to do so.  

I know that some places used to limit orders but most places did not.  How much have things changed in the past 5-10 years?  

I'm no communist, just seems to me that this new vinyl craze is a lot like the beanie baby craze of the 90s - a lot of fabricated scarcity/shortages.  

Let me be the first today to say, no confirmation email yet :(

FREAKING OUT.

Not really, but I really hope I get one. Especially since someone said with a #400 order they got one & mine was 380s.

I was in the 380s as well and didn't get confirmation yet. Probably skipped a chunk since they are manually approving. Wouldn't be too worried since they did take a bunch of green of the site.. Not like they oversold it.

Hey Spacelab9, does it matter to you that some of us had these in carts for near 2 HOURS and by the time the order was going through, they had been pulled? What are we supposed to do? Your apology didn't seem to cover those of us who spent a LOT of time TRYING to give you money. SOL? Just curious more than anything.

Hey Spacelab9, does it matter to you that some of us had these in carts for near 2 HOURS and by the time the order was going through, they had been pulled? What are we supposed to do? Your apology didn't seem to cover those of us who spent a LOT of time TRYING to give you money. SOL? Just curious more than anything.

No, I am pretty sure they have you covered.

From their Facebook:

Spacelab9 We have taken the remaining green vinyl copies down until we can get the server situation fixed. If you unsuccessfully attempted to place an order for one today, all is not lost! We appreciate your patience and apologize for our woefully inadequate server. In the process of upgrading right now, will be back with an update!

And in previous post he said they are only a two man operation.  Quit your crying already.

walking-dead-daryl-dixon-cr.jpg

No, I am pretty sure they have you covered.

From their Facebook:

Spacelab9 We have taken the remaining green vinyl copies down until we can get the server situation fixed. If you unsuccessfully attempted to place an order for one today, all is not lost! We appreciate your patience and apologize for our woefully inadequate server. In the process of upgrading right now, will be back with an update!

And in previous post he said they are only a two man operation.  Quit your crying already.

walking-dead-daryl-dixon-cr.jpg

Yeah that has me covered, ASSuming I am around when they decide to put those few remaining copies up for purchase.