Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

I was spinning Cloakroom - Infinity tonight and accidentally had my turntable at 45 rpm instead of 33 rpm. If you haven't done so already, listen to Infinity at 45rpm. It makes Doyle sound like a girl, sounds kind of Pity Sex-ish and it could absolutely stand on it's own in my opinion.

Next time Ringo Deathstarr's Colour Trip is available, I'm buying it. Too good not to own.

I have a spare Raspberry Ripple for my cost, but you know the shipping cost factor :/ Maybe you have some trade stuff?

Elliot said they were trying to get Sparkler repressed Stateside-- first time ever and then maybe Colour Trip. I agree - it's one of my favorite albums. Must own. Hence I have variants. Maybe Levitation will be doing Sparkler since they are doing Pure Mood?

I have a spare Raspberry Ripple for my cost, but you know the shipping cost factor :/ Maybe you have some trade stuff?

Elliot said they were trying to get Sparkler repressed Stateside-- first time ever and then maybe Colour Trip. I agree - it's one of my favorite albums. Must own. Hence I have variants. Maybe Levitation will be doing Sparkler since they are doing Pure Mood?

If diabretic doesn't take you up on that, maybe we can talk

New Fade Identity 7" EP is available for PO. 

FADE_EP_COVER_WEBSTORE.jpg

Control Records is excited to be releasing "Identity", a brand new 3 song EP by England's FADE. While the band consists of members of bands like Shrapnel, Violent Reaction and Higher Power, FADE definitely operates in a different part of the spectrum. These recordings see the band developping their post hardcore sound further, drawing influences from bands as Quicksand, Godspeed and Big Collapse. "Identity" features two new songs and a cover of the often overlooked Memorial Day (post Turning Point). Again a limited pressing of 100 copies on colored vinyl for mailorder only and 200 copies on black vinyl are available

http://controlrecords.bigcartel.com/products

New Fade Identity 7" EP is available for PO.

FADE_EP_COVER_WEBSTORE.jpg

Control Records is excited to be releasing "Identity", a brand new 3 song EP by England's FADE. While the band consists of members of bands like Shrapnel, Violent Reaction and Higher Power, FADE definitely operates in a different part of the spectrum. These recordings see the band developping their post hardcore sound further, drawing influences from bands as Quicksand, Godspeed and Big Collapse. "Identity" features two new songs and a cover of the often overlooked Memorial Day (post Turning Point). Again a limited pressing of 100 copies on colored vinyl for mailorder only and 200 copies on black vinyl are available

http://controlrecords.bigcartel.com/products

when are they going to finally release an album..or a 12" at least