Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

It's ridiculous that you're almost 30 and don't know how to spell ridiculous. 

It's ridiculous that you're almost 30 and still think that English is the entire world's first language. And that you count 23 as "almost 30"

3 minutes ago, andysrobbins said:

wow, that's a stupid price. would rather put my chances in meeting her someday with LP and Sharpie in hand.

I don't understand paying for an autograph. Even if it's $1. It just doesn't have any special memory attached to it.

If you buy a record and it happens to be signed, cool, bonus, but paying for one, especially at that price is crazy.

Easiest way to turn me off of an artist is to charge a crazy amount for an autograph. Obviously it's Taylor Swift, one of the most famous pop stars in the world, but it's just so shitty seeing her/her label charge that for a scribble and not even donate the excessive profit to a charity or something.

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

I don't understand paying for an autograph. Even if it's $1. It just doesn't have any special memory attached to it.

If you buy a record and it happens to be signed, cool, bonus, but paying for one, especially at that price is crazy.

agreed. literally zero memories attached to that record for anyone who buys it. "ahhhhh, remember the glorious day I input my credit card info online? or what about the fantastic day it got delivered and I smelled the sharpie ink that had dried but had no smell left?"

So...for shits & giggles, I emailed the customer service dept.:

Hi all!

I have a quick question about today's autographed 1989 vinyl LP. Do you pack and ship it in proper LP mailers or large boxes where it may get damaged from bouncing around? I ask because I'm a long-time vinyl listener and collector and want to make sure that such an item, as pricey it is, arrives in tip-top shape.

Thanks for everything always!

Best regards,

Juan

Their reply (which was not even 3 hours later...impressive):

Hi Juan,

We completely understand.  They are packaged well in bubble wrap in a box.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...