Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I actually got mostly everything I wanted with the exception of "Get Behind Me Satan". Shopping while at coachella wasnt the complete disaster I thought it would be. I got the dresden dolls album, !!!, RTJ, father john misty, air, and scored a non RSD sealed copy of Tori Amos "Boys for pele" for $60. Never had this much success before.

Has anyone else been getting errors with download cards from some of these? I got an "invalid or used" error with the Violent Femmes one and the Dave Hause code said the artist hasn't uploaded the media yet.

This kinda thing happens with a lot of releases every year (in my experience at least) they normally sort the dl's after a day or two but shoot the label a tweet or email if not.

My traditional first store closed this year so I went in to Hamilton. The first store I stopped at had about 40 people in line and all the records are behind the counter...they number you off and you line up in that order. I bailed on that line and ended up 12th in line at a bigger store. Passed on the White Stripes, but picked up Replacements, Stiff Little Fingers/Grandmaster Flash, Star Wars Rebels pic disc (for my son), Bowie changes, Off Live....

Still looking for Dave Hause, and the Hold Steady releases.