Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

An hour to open and I am 2nd in line. It's good this place doesn't have any brand new. I am sure the bigger place across town has a line down the block. Went there once and never again. The 1st bunch of people in line spent the night and bought pretty much everything. The place had checklists like a sushi resturant and the works pulled everything for you. The 1st guy took 30 minutes to check out.

Line was eh. I'd say the majority of the people near the front were Brand New fans, due to the fact that I heard Jesse Lacey's name uttered at least a hundred times. They camped out in groups since like the day before and one girl even brought her entire family with her lol, so I never stood a chance at getting Deja. But I managed to get everything else I wanted which was a nice consolation, mainly those The Hold Steady reissues and the Better Call Saul 7". I also found the Paul McCartney promo 12" and had to get my picture taken haha