PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

My blob came in the other day. I had an image in my mine ever since I head '8 panel' on that podcast, and I was right, but damn it's so much cooler in person. This whole release is just so spot on: remaster, variant selection, packaging, sound quality, price point. I don't know how DW manages to get away with, but I applaud them. This might be one of my favorite releases this year.

@jhulud shipping on the EU pressing was surprisingly fast on your end. My friend who lives in Spain ordered that one and got hers in today as well. The blob and the EU black/red look really good side by side. Each one makes the other one prettier which is awesome. Now take your shrink off. ; )

Yeah. I gotta take the shrink off all of them. Just opened 'em up to get a group shot quickly. Here's the gang. 

DSCN5858.jpg

Missing the Newbury Comics version (missed out on it), the black with white splatter repress (pondering on ordering it), and the clear (wasn't quick or lucky enough in ordering). 

Best thing to come home to after seeing Converge live just couple days ago? Have a note saying ya got You Fail Me mail from Throatruiner and when finally able to pick it up, discover two copies -one being the clear one. My favorite Converge record so I'm freaking stoked and it's a keeper for sure. They have the black with white splatter on the tour. 

On 6/22/2016 at 3:36 PM, JRHews said:

Still waiting on mine, surprisingly....hope it wasn't porch stolen or lost...:unsure:

check the tracking. You might be in the same situation as me.

Mine shipped on 6/9. got scanned in NJ on 6/11. ( I am in Buffalo) and the estimated delivery STILL says 6/17.

USPS is hell, i had to wait till today for them to even open a case. so just check your tracking if it hasnt moved give usps a call sit on hold for a hour and than they will open a case.

1 hour ago, buffalo716tapes said:

check the tracking. You might be in the same situation as me.

Mine shipped on 6/9. got scanned in NJ on 6/11. ( I am in Buffalo) and the estimated delivery STILL says 6/17.

USPS is hell, i had to wait till today for them to even open a case. so just check your tracking if it hasnt moved give usps a call sit on hold for a hour and than they will open a case.

Actually just got it today funny enough. I never received shipping conf.

Unfortunately, mine has a massive dent in the upper left corner of the sleeve, and the vinyl is slightly warped. Wonder what I can do/if anything about getting a replacement sleeve, especially from KRM EU, probably nothing :(:(

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

Still waiting on mine...does Media Mail have tracking on KRM? I can't figure out how to check it.

All media mail packages have tracking.  Whether KRM keeps track of them or will tell you is a different story.  But if you log in to my.usps.com you should be able to see everything that's headed your way.

7 minutes ago, hammertime said:

All media mail packages have tracking.  Whether KRM keeps track of them or will tell you is a different story.  But if you log in to my.usps.com you should be able to see everything that's headed your way.

my.usps.com isn't available everywhere unfortunately.  It isn't for my area anyway :(

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

Doesn't look like it's available for me either. Weird because I live in a super densely-populated suburban area.

I'm in the middle of a major city, I'm surprised it doesn't work for me either.  I hope it does sometime soon though, be real nice to know when everything is arriving (especially when it's really sunny out).

Contacted KRM today and they said they opened a case with USPS but that they could not provide tracking or proof of delivery. They asked me if I wanted a refund or a replacement so I asked for a replacement red/black (which is what I originally ordered) so we'll see if they're able to do that.

On 6/22/2016 at 9:00 PM, kilahda said:

Best thing to come home to after seeing Converge live just couple days ago? Have a note saying ya got You Fail Me mail from Throatruiner and when finally able to pick it up, discover two copies -one being the clear one. My favorite Converge record so I'm freaking stoked and it's a keeper for sure. They have the black with white splatter on the tour. 

Rad! i wasn't aware there was a clear variant, any pictures of this thing by any chance, wasn't able to find it on Discogs?