Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

Not sure if it'll be hard to get but if anyone is able to grab an extra copy of Mac DeMarco's Another One demos I'd really appreciate it.

Someone at work just quit and now I've gotta cover his Saturday shift, normally I wouldn't be too fazed but I have a fairly extensive Mac collection and I'd hate to miss this release:

41CA5339-82B8-4464-983D-D196528EEE53_zps

PM me if you're able to help! I'm LA based so shipping would be within the U.S.

any stores in LA you would recommend going to? i can look out for the Mac Demarco record for you.

I know that I'm new here but I've been looking for weeks for a way to get this record. I'm from Canada and I have read through this forum and I agree with the prices for shipping.

Aquilo EP 12" Coloured vinyl would be greatly appreciated! 

I'm not that familiar with Record Store Day, but will this be available online? Or is it only in stores?

Looking for that UK Samiam "Trips" and Pinback "Blue Screen Life". Can anyone help?

Looks like you can order Samiam here:

http://unlessyoutryrecords.limitedrun.com/

If there any UK peeps that can help me out with Beach Slang, I'd really appreciate it!! <3

I can add you to the list, but you will be person number 5. I think I posted a link further back in this thread to BSM. They say they will be putting leftovers up for sale there which means they might be holding some back.

any stores in LA you would recommend going to? i can look out for the Mac Demarco record for you.

Permanent Records in Highland Park would be my go-to spot. Origami would have been a good bet but they recently switched owners and their location won't be carrying RSD releases I heard.

Amoeba will most likely be carrying almost everything you could want but likely to have people lining up way in advance due to it being the biggest record store in Hollywood (if not America?).

Good luck and thanks for keeping an eye out, I definitely appreciate it!