PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

How good is Amazon about replacing items? Finally got mine in today. 

It was in one of those yellow envelope things and my mail man tends to stuff all 7"s in my mail box which is barely big enough.... so of course the corner has a huge bend to it. I think it's the white one by the bardcode "PS1007W". Just not sure if it's worth it though since they'll most likely send it again the same way. Unless I pick it up at the office I guess.

Figured I'd post here since the cassette thread doesn't get any love. 

My local shop shop told me they received stock of the Cassette Store Day DEP tape. I'll do my best to grab an extra or two.

Fair warning though, don't hit me up for this if you've been a dick to me on here. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Figured I'd post here since the cassette thread doesn't get any love. 

My local shop shop told me they received stock of the Cassette Store Day DEP tape. I'll do my best to grab an extra or two.

Fair warning though, don't hit me up for this if you've been a dick to me on here. 

What release is it? I had trouble finding any info. 

22 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

What release is it? I had trouble finding any info. 

Not sure. My shop made a post about the day and whatnot, with a link to the official and final release list. I'd heard nothing at all about Dillinger or Nothing tapes, but they were on the list. I commented that I hoped I could get those two, and they responded saying they had both ready to go for Saturday. 

8 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not sure. My shop made a post about the day and whatnot, with a link to the official and final release list. I'd heard nothing at all about Dillinger or Nothing tapes, but they were on the list. I commented that I hoped I could get those two, and they responded saying they had both ready to go for Saturday. 

Dude please get me one pleaseeeeeeew

54 minutes ago, Cecil said:

The cassette is Option Paralysis. Seasons of Mist are releasing it and have it up for sale online too.

That's pretty dope. I'll still grab extras so my local doesn't have to sit on them forever. When the Relapse reissues came out, my shop got all three. I was unemployed at the time so I could only really afford to grab one at a time from them, and I ended up with all three over a couple weeks because no one else bought them. 

On 10/10/2016 at 3:14 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Album comes out this Friday (14th). I ordered from Banquet and it still claims that it'll be released then as well. But then again, half of my records have been delayed so.....

Banquet have got this in today, according to their 'New In' page. Doesn't say which version it is but hopefully we're not waiting too much longer!