What video games have you been playing?

Also the thing that bothers me about the internet is how people treat you like a screen name and not a real person. Was trying to have a civilized discussion not looking to be personally attacked so I think I'm done with this. 

But what about yourself, Kevin?

Kevin, I think you have an anger problem and need help. It's also possible you are suffering from LMS (little man syndrome) I'll bet you are tiny IRL.

Quotes from the silly fight last night

Haha! I ignored his posts and didn't get to see that gem.

Thanks for quoting that.

But for real though - Titanfall scares me just due to the insane levels of hype.

I don't want it to be Brink all over again.

and Brink wasn't even that bad - but just after all of the excitement? it was far from what people expected.

Edit: there's no doubt in my mind that Titanfall won't be great. The Brink devs had no track record of making good games, but Respawn do.

I really hope so.

I've more or less quit playing multiplayer games due to boredom and I really hope that Titanfall can help get me back into it in the next gen.

I really hope so.

I've more or less quit playing multiplayer games due to boredom and I really hope that Titanfall can help get me back into it in the next gen.

I'm in the same boat except I'm waiting for the more co-opish multiplayer games like Destiny and The Division because I have nothing that will run Titanfall haha

Well after 4 days of playing, thanks 2 days off in a row, I beat torchlight 1.  I got to the infinite part and said eh I'm good.  Enjoyed the regular game a lot though.  Next on the chopping block is Dirt 2, that will be beaten very shortly, already got like 16 hours in it but it's been spread out over months.  Really enjoying Dirt 2, played the 3rd first and was dissapointed, Gymkhana ruined that one, not to mention the god awful menu layout, but that's neither here nor there since gameplay is all that matters. Same with Torchlight, I played the 2nd one first and enjoyed the shit out of it, but in the end I feel 1 was the better game.

I'm still banging out these 4 year old games since I was on a big gaming hiatus for a while and built a computer early 2013 and been picking up some gems I missed which is easy with the steam sales.  Not sure what to start next, I'm thinking Bioshock Infinite.  That's been waiting in the wings for a while since I grabbed it during a steam sale.

It's pretty great! I really enjoy the Play Set story modes and mini games. And the Toy Box is unreal. It's something like... Minecraft meets Disney Pixar. But you're somewhat more limited with the building than in Minecraft. You have terrain blocks and interactive "toys" and enemies and themes. Overall it's up to you what the toy box becomes. I love the freedom.

Finished Deadlight and Tomb Raider over the weekend.

Deadlight was fun.

Tomb Raider overstayed its welcome, started out really fun, but after 8 or 9 hours I wanted it to be over with.

I actually had a lot of fun playing through Tomb Raider.  Kinda felt like a poor man's version of Uncharted, but I did have a good time playing it.

I got back on the Madden train last night, it's the only way the Redskins win.

Hell yeah. Best feeling: read optioning the FUCK out of computer opponents since I suck versus real people. B)