The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

21 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Email them y'all. Just ask to combine shipping and give them the order #s. I have 3 orders all coming at one: The Fountain, Planet of the Apes, Robinson Crusoe of Mars, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and now Fight Club. They've always been super cool about this with me, just try.

I just sent an email to them about this.

How does this work?
Do they reimburse you for the additional shipping? For example, if you buy 4 records in 4 different orders, and had to pay $5 shipping for each, will they reimburse you $15 or whatever the excess amount is?

Just now, ghost said:

I just sent an email to them about this.

How does this work?
Do they reimburse you for the additional shipping? For example, if you buy 4 records in 4 different orders, and had to pay $5 shipping for each, will they reimburse you $15 or whatever the excess amount is?

They combined my 2 orders and refunded the shipping for one of them.  So I'd guess if you have 4 and you combine them to 1, they'll refund the other 3 ($15).

Got The Fountain on Monday. Emailed them Tuesday morning. Got my replacement this morning. Holy fucking shit that's some customer service. No idea how media mail sent from TX to NY on Tuesday got here on Thursday.

So far I'm like 3/4 of the way through and it's 1000x better. A few clicks/pops here and there but well within reason and doesn't come close to ruining anything.

I've talked a lot of shit about Mondo over the years, but this was some A+ customer service. Also, with the Death Waltz guy in charge they seem to have gotten their shit together. 

19 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Got The Fountain on Monday. Emailed them Tuesday morning. Got my replacement this morning. Holy fucking shit that's some customer service. No idea how media mail sent from TX to NY on Tuesday got here on Thursday.

So far I'm like 3/4 of the way through and it's 1000x better. A few clicks/pops here and there but well within reason and doesn't come close to ruining anything.

I've talked a lot of shit about Mondo over the years, but this was some A+ customer service. Also, with the Death Waltz guy in charge they seem to have gotten their shit together. 

Oh man, this makes me all sorts of happy.

23 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I've talked a lot of shit about Mondo over the years, but this was some A+ customer service.

They're incredible. I had two really rare items (Guardians and the For Sara cassette) sustain damage to their sleeve/j-card and they reached back into the archives to dig out replacements for me. Huge reason why I rarely flinch in giving them my money.