Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Holy shit.  I take it all back.

It's like a Hot Topic garbo-band dedicated half their efforts to sounding like a Top 40 hit, and the other half to aping a cut-rate djent band.  I'm actually kind of amazed.  Where do you find this stuff, Zay?  And are there actually other people in the world who spend money on this?

Edited by Derek™

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Holy shit.  I take it all back.

It's like a Hot Topic garbo-band dedicated half their efforts to sounding like a Top 40 hit, and the other half to aping a cut-rate djent band.  I'm actually kind of amazed.  Where do you find this stuff, Zay?  And are there actually other people in the world who spend money on this?

Issues is pretty rad man they have some really heavy stuff in their new album as well like "Blue Wall"

Just now, zayzay480 said:

I guess you could say that seeing as they felt the need to already make a music video for it before the album has even officially dropped. Lol

Singles ≠ strong tracks, necessarily.  (In fact, I find the opposite to be true more often than not.)  I guess I shouldn't have really expected you to know that, though.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Singles ≠ strong tracks, necessarily.  (In fact, I find the opposite to be true more often than not.)  I guess I shouldn't have really expected you to know that, though.

I mean personally I think they did fantastic on the new album they show that they can be heavy and that they can also just do singing with maybe a few screams in it. They really show off their range in this album! Headspace Is Available May 20th! 

7 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

I mean personally I think they did fantastic on the new album they show that they can be heavy and that they can also just do singing with maybe a few screams in it. They really show off their range in this album! Headspace Is Available May 20th! 

The amount of users VC has at the time of this post=21,728.

The amount of users who actually give a shit what zayzay thinks about literally anything=0

1 hour ago, zayzay480 said:

Get your pre order in at issues.merchnow.com

This is why zay say annoys me, he continues to post about releases people here obviously don't really care that much about. If they want to know this then create a new thread instead of repeatedly going on tangents 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

16 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

This is why zay say annoys the fuck out of me, he continues to post about releases people here obviously don't really care that much about. If they want to know this then create a new thread instead of repeatedly going on tangents 

Chill bro