shit people say that you can't stand

Speaking of eyebrows, I hate when people tell me I need to pluck, wax, or thread them. My wife doesn't let me do it anymore and I really don't care if they're thick or connected. My wife tweezes the middle sometimes. I would never tell someone they need to change their physical appearance.

people arent allowed to say you should change your appearance, but its cool that your wife tells you you cant?

"On fleek" is just terrible, it's neither particularly evocative, nor does it roll off the tongue. It just calls attention to itself, the centerpiece of a sentence that didn't need to be said. Seriously, anybody that says it should just shut up for a year. It's the kind of thing said by people who talk too much in the first place.

This is probably the most eloquent takedown of anything I've ever seen.

I say for sure.  I didn't think that was something that people were annoyed by, haha.  

It's weird for me to think that one year ago, I would joking call a friend a "pussy" and think nothing of it.  Now words like that are completely out of my vocabulary.  I mean, I've always been pretty PC with my terms of speech, but I can't stand when people use words like that now.  The worst is when one of my friends will call a girl "slutty".  Nails on a fucking chalkboard, especially when the dude saying it has probably slept with more people than the girl he is referencing.