PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

More excited about this than AOF; feel kinda cheated by them with the whole farewell tour bullshit. I'll never forget seeing people cry at the last show at Copps. 

I find this so strange, I guess its just because I grew up with alexisonfire playing shows near me alllll the time, Its still crazy how big that band became.

They were actually one of my first concerts, September/2004, Guelph Ontario, with Closet Monster, and Hopesfall.

I find this so strange, I guess its just because I grew up with alexisonfire playing shows near me alllll the time, Its still crazy how big that band became.

They were actually one of my first concerts, September/2004, Guelph Ontario, with Closet Monster, and Hopesfall.

Closet Monster! There's a band name I haven't heard in the longest time. I used to go to punk shows in Toronto all the time circa 1999-2002, and they were pretty regularly around.

Closet Monster! There's a band name I haven't heard in the longest time. I used to go to punk shows in Toronto all the time circa 1999-2002, and they were pretty regularly around.

Holy shit. I remember this band. When I was growing up their music video for "Mamma Anti Facisto" always played on Much Music. I loved that song, and remember downloading it from Kazaa or Limewire or some shit.

Im really glad people know who they are, they were a fantastic band. Still on my ipod too this day.

The album with "Mamma Anti Facisto" was def their best.

caught these guys on the farewell tour in australia, and being a massive fan its sad to say that since city and colour got so big, it seems that dallas shows no emotion in any alexisonfire songs when on stage anymore, he was so boring, just sort of swaying around in the back ground and holding his voice back dramatically compared to when i caught them earlier on in their career in 2004 onwards...hopefully the spark has reignited and he is back to his former glory

Big fan.....Saw Them on the "Farewell" Tour.....bit miffed this is happening to be honest.....it was a good clean break......but on the other hand....maybe a good opportunity for live vinyl?

We got the iTunes originals record and that's KINDA the same thing. It's really good either way.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of use reminiscing about early 2000s Toronto-area punk bands, I'm not sure if you've seen this website, which I stumbled upon last night (and has caused major nostalgia). I was a bit more of a ska kid, but I'm pretty sure I saw a large handful of these bands live, or listened to them on mp3.com or wherever else you could share music circa 2001.

https://905bands.wordpress.com/ 

(P.S., for those of you who don't know what the 905 is, it's the area code for suburbs around Toronto, north, east, west, and southwest of Toronto. Alexisonfire, Moneen, Flatliners, Tokyo Police Club, Attack in Black, plus a ton more bands came from the 905 area)

For those of use reminiscing about early 2000s Toronto-area punk bands, I'm not sure if you've seen this website, which I stumbled upon last night (and has caused major nostalgia). I was a bit more of a ska kid, but I'm pretty sure I saw a large handful of these bands live, or listened to them on mp3.com or wherever else you could share music circa 2001.

https://905bands.wordpress.com/

(P.S., for those of you who don't know what the 905 is, it's the area code for suburbs around Toronto, north, east, west, and southwest of Toronto. Alexisonfire, Moneen, Flatliners, Tokyo Police Club, Attack in Black, plus a ton more bands came from the 905 area)

Woah! They have been updating that!!! Did not know it had more recent stuff there now too

One day I hope they add Harbingers release to that site... My copy got water damaged before I ripped it a decade ago.

• 5 months later...