PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

For what it's worth, I finally picked up a copy of Watch Out! at an HMV yesterday. There were two copies in store but one of them was pretty banged up around the edges. They also had one copy each of the self-titled and Crisis - but I picked those up earlier this year. 

It seems like these will start to appear on shelves sooner rather than later! 

For what it's worth, I finally picked up a copy of Watch Out! at an HMV yesterday. There were two copies in store but one of them was pretty banged up around the edges. They also had one copy each of the self-titled and Crisis - but I picked those up earlier this year. 

It seems like these will start to appear on shelves sooner rather than later! 

The HMV on Peel?

I just went Saturday and they had 5-6 copies of Watch Out and 3-4 of the S/T. They must of re-stocked that same day.

The HMV on Peel?

I just went Saturday and they had 5-6 copies of Watch Out and 3-4 of the S/T. They must of re-stocked that same day.

Nope. This was at the one in Fairview. I picked up the S/T at the one on Peel last year when they announced the re-presses. But I hadn't seen Watch Out anywhere since then. Was pretty happy to finally spot the green corner of the cover in the "A" section! 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone preorder the Switcharoo Series and receive it yet? I went to the Dine Alone trailer at Riot Fest yesterday and noticed they had Switcharoo for sale and they gave me one there instead. Still find it weird that they were selling them same price in trailer yet the pre order hadn't shipped yet...