Online sales of RSD releases

Tried for Kozelek, Blitzen Trapper, Ryan Adams and The Hold Steady and got none. Dang.

If it's Boys & Girls, I got 2 in my cart because of how slow the site was running. I didn't want to risk changing the amounts and losing everything, so I checked out with both. In theory there SHOULD be an extra copy going back in stock, but I'll be damned if I know when that happens...

I was able to place an order for:

Run The Jewels 7"

Pianos Become The Teeth 7"

I know there were a number of people hoping to get their hands on these records, so I ordered them in hopes that I could help someone here get what they wanted.   If I get them, I would be interested in a trade towards a copy of The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan.

All of that being said, I know this drill with Bullmoose.  They get pummeled on the Monday after RSD and sometimes things get through when they shouldn't, so there is no guarantee I am going to actually receive these records.  

If anyone is interested in trading, please let me know via PM and we can start working out the tentative details.  I am happy to supplement, as I know The White Stripes record is certainly more expensive.  Again, this is all contingent on me actually receiving the records, so understand that this may fall through if Bullmoose can't fulfill the order.  

Do not ask to buy these records outright YET.  Assuming I actually get them, and If I can't find a suitable trade, I will offer them to the forum at cost plus shipping. 

I got an order through for Real Friends and Death By Stereo. it listed a ton of their stores had RF, so I feel confident in that one at least.

Also, if anyone still couldn't get the RTJ 12", one of my local shops had like 10 last night after I got mine. I plan to go back tomorrow.

Edit: Just got an order receipt from BullMoose for both items. Fuck yes!