Kanye West - Spoken Word Album?

I heard about this on KROQ this morning. Apparently he is planning on releasing a vinyl box set of just spoken word. What a weird guy... I personally cant stand anything to do with him but I figured maybe some of you would be interested. No details about when it will be released. Here is an article I found with google.

"KANYE WEST is planning to release a three-hour album of just spoken word material available on vinyl and it will feature everything from his views on the environment to life with fiancée KIM KARDASHIAN and their 10-month-old daughter NORTH, reports the VIBE.

A source said, "He has strong views on music, art, politics and the environment.  He is forever recording his opinions on tape.  He's says he is doing it for posterity and thought about turning them into a book or even donating them to a museum.  KAYNE is excited by the groundbreaking record and has his sights on it winning awards."

The same source told the SUN newspaper, "KANYE likes pushing the boundaries and thinks this is very groundbreaking.  He's hoping it will win him a GRAMMY for Best Spoken Word Album.  What's more he is planning on making his 24 hours of speech recordings available for download so fans can listen to his views round the clock."

Sincerely excited in hopes this is a real thing. It'd be like having an extended version of the YEEZUS tour Runaway monologue inside my own bedroom.

Here's to hoping Lil B's debut vinyl release is a 3xLP set recording of his NYU lecture.

That's exactly what I thought it was. The monologue at my date was life changing.

Groundbreaking

He's probably the first multi-platinum mainstream musician to do this, so in a way kind of groundbreaking.  I could totally be wrong but I'm not going to do the research to see if its true.

He could also think he is the first person to ever release a spoken word album though, some dumb shit has come out his mouth.

I'll get this to listen one time

Kudos to you. This would be more than I could handle.

Only Kanye would assume that his meandering small-talk is worthy of being pressed into vinyl, donated to a museum, or recorded into a book. I get that the over-the-top confidence is all part of his game, but there's a point where it becomes embarrassingly obnoxious and overdone. Dude needs a new gimmick.