Brand New - Deja Entendu

Oh Bill. I can't wait to see what he try's to sling these for..... Try joint custody. I bet they are the only others in town that actually ordered this. Smash isn't into this type of music, Red Onion is clueless, and it probably wasn't on Soms radar.

You could try that swanky over priced place in Georgetown, or CD Cellar in Arlington, but you know... It's Virginia.

Yeah, no go at Smash and I didn't expect Som or Red Onion to be on top of this. Was going to try Joint, but sky opened up and I decided I didn't care enough to make the short trek. May stop by on my way home tonight.

I flip albums so that I can make sure only real fans will buy them from me. 

I totally get his logic considering the context (if it's a true statement) but what I dont get is WHY would you put 1 copy on your website?? Just put it on Ebay because it's still flipping a record and kind of smears your company now.

Not sure if I'm buying it...

I mean... whatever about this whole interpunk thing... I once pre-ordered a record from them canceled it and they still shipped it and didn't bill me... so I guess they get a pass from me on this... I mean it is waht it is no one was forcing anyone to buy it.

I like your logic here. You're just showing that they're incompetent aswell.  

I totally get his logic considering the context (if it's a true statement) but what I dont get is WHY would you put 1 copy on your website?? Just put it on Ebay because it's still flipping a record and kind of smears your company now.

Not sure if I'm buying it...

Why put it on eBay and pay the man when you have an outlet to sell it yourself and not have to share the profits with them?

We thought that was crazy, and we also knew that if we sold it for our regular price, around $28, then ten people would have tried to buy it before we could take it down, causing us to refund a bunch of credit cards and make several people upset. 

Huh? Is their website really that shit that they can't set how much stock they have and it automatically show that it's sold out after one person buys / puts it in their cart.

Convenient excuse for a price gouge. 

Huh? Is their website really that shit that they can't set how much stock they have and it automatically show that it's sold out after one person buys / puts it in their cart.

Convenient excuse for a price gouge. 

There were just 100s of cancellations on 10s of sites in the last 2 weeks. It's pretty common.