Brand New - Deja Entendu

Yes! Almost gave up on ht. Fuck you cduniverse! 29.35 after loyaltyhtpb1001 promo code! Now time to sleep! Yay

I can't get the promo code to work, and what you listed won't even fit in the box. Am I just being challenged here? Anyone have a code that works they would be willing to share? Thank you!

I can't get the promo code to work, and what you listed won't even fit in the box. Am I just being challenged here? Anyone have a code that works they would be willing to share? Thank you!

It's specific to the user's account. You won't be able to use it. You get the discount for every $150 you spend with HT.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=226266 Seems like Interpunk is getting real shady these days...

They have really gone downhill the last few years. That's ridiculous. Won't be using them again. Between No Idea, Bullmoose, and Amazon, and Vinyl Collective, no reason to use anymore. 

I replied to my confirmation order from triple crown asking what was up with no tracking updates after being shipped on the first, and they replied:

"Thank you for your order, which has been packed and shipped. Please expect to see tracking movement by tonight at 6 PM EST. We sent out quite a few hundred of these records, so the tracking has been slow to update for some people."