Brand New - Deja Entendu

I am glad I got 5 of them so I can listen to one, frame the second, eat cereal from the third, jizz on the fourth, and flip the last one at cost of 70$ on eBay because (insert random bulshit here). Also so i don't have to check this thread anymore because its jumped the shark. 

I am glad I got 4 of them so I can listen to one, frame the second, eat cereal from the third, and jizz on the fourth. Also so i don't have to check this thread anymore because its jumped the shark. 

You forgot to buy a fifth one to flip on eBay! You can have mine, but it'll cost you $550 plus shipping. 

Yesturday I googled Deja Entendu Hot Topic and got a link to a page with the record. Ordered a copy, then today got an email saying the item was out of stock.

Thanks to you guys, I checked out the site today, searched Brand New and the record was up. I think I might finally get my hands on a copy of this. Used the promo code, and had it shipped to the store, so I spent less than I would have initially.

Hoping my order comes through this time, and hopefully they aren't damaged if I just pick them up at the store.

Don't feel bad. I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago when there wasn't one relevant post for a couple pages beforehand.. just people BS'n. and I got like -12

just sayin people see 162 pages and they're like wtf?

Exactly! Thank you, I feel like it doesn't matter what I post about I'm always getting downvoted for whatever reason. I guess I'm not likeable?

Exactly! Thank you, I feel like it doesn't matter what I post about I'm always getting downvoted for whatever reason. I guess I'm not likeable?

I'm sure you're plenty likeable. Just read the last few posts prior to posting a question of your own and you should be just fine.

Haha, what kind of heavy stuff are you into? Protest the Hero's newest album really kicks ass if you like melodic. They're kind of like BTBAM or something but with actual singing as the primary vocal style. (I've only heard Alaska from them BTW)

I started off with A7X and ADTR but I really don't listen to metal core anymore outside of TDWP, ABR, and KSE.

:-/ this shouldn't hurt my feelings so much but it does.

don't let it hurt your feelings one bit, i think it's pretty clear that poster is being sarcastic based on the extremity of it. stuff like tone just doesn't translate via text so the joke just didn't come across to you (and bc it's just not very funny). responses like that are par for the course on the internet, nothing can be personal so here though so don't take it that way, and especially don't worry about downvotes and that stuff because that it is completely meaningless. 

you're being perfectly nice and that's all that anybody will ever ask of you on this forum (that and good business), just keep this and every other messageboard in perspective for what it is because if you post on the internet long enough you will eventually encounter meanness that isn't sarcasm. 

I was more talking about "real" metal. It sounded like you did, if not I misinterpreted, which is also fine :P

"Real metal?" Woo.

We talking black, doom, stoner, sludge, thrash, speed, white, wizard, folk, avant, industrial, gothic, grind, glam, or otherwise?

Cuz...y'know. "real metal."

"Real metal?" Woo.

We talking black, doom, stoner, sludge, thrash, speed, white, wizard, folk, avant, industrial, gothic, grind, glam, or otherwise?

Cuz...y'know. "real metal."

Any of the above. I don't really count metalcore as "real" metal. It takes all the parts of metal that are "meh" and gives it really boring instrumentation. I listen to all kinds of other stuff. Death, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Skeletonwitch, Slayer, Goatwhore, Toxic Holocaust, Protest the Hero, it's all good.