Brand New - Deja Entendu

Looks like cduniverse's price was raised to 27.35.

http://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/2z9ess/deja_entendu_repress_update_from_cduniverse_bad/

"

I received an email from CDUniverse saying that they cannot fulfill all the pre-orders. I'll update later when I get a reply to my question about refunds

"

http://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/2z9ess/deja_entendu_repress_update_from_cduniverse_bad/

"

I received an email from CDUniverse saying that they cannot fulfill all the pre-orders. I'll update later when I get a reply to my question about refunds

"

well, no email from them for me yet. I did order as soon as someone posted the link though. not sure if they will try to fulfill orders, in the order they came in.

Totally. Plus living cost is ridiculous. And you cant not have a Disney pass...

By the way, I'm kind of annoyed about Kenzie (Think I spelled it right) on Lost Girl. Not sure if youve watched the most recent episodes but its hella lame.

Fuckin' Disneyland. I'm not a fan of theme parks in general, I would avoid them completely if I didn't have kids.

I do need to catch up on Lost Girl, I was binge watching it on my phone at work during downtime but haven't been able to lately :/