Brand New - Deja Entendu

Yeah the only open pre-order I have is through CD Universe also. Have considered canceling it numerous time and ordering from other more reliable outlets, but not sure I want to go through the hassle. Plus, I didn't receive any kind of order cancellation email from CD Universe, so I'm hoping I've got a copy reserved.

Yeah the only open pre-order I have is through CD Universe also. Have considered canceling it numerous time and ordering from other more reliable outlets, but not sure I want to go through the hassle. Plus, I didn't receive any kind of order cancellation email from CD Universe, so I'm hoping I've got a copy reserved.

Even if it does fall through you'll be able to get one relatively easily following the release.

Unlimited pressing is code for: a lot.

I may have missed it, but does anyone actually have any photos of what the "paper bag" package is gonna look like for this?

It should be like Led Zeppelin's In Through the Out Door. It should even say: "Led Zeppelin In Through the Out Door."

Then nobody will buy it, because Led Zeppelin is not as cool as Brand New.

Apparently those lyrics books have started shipping. Kinda wish I got one

How longs it been now?

Has to be a prank, seems like the teaser for the Fight Off Your Demons is more of a jab at the format then something they'd actually do.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/115422760463/brand-new-appear-to-be-shipping-out-the-lyric

Has to be a prank, seems like the teaser for the Fight Off Your Demons is more of a jab at the format then something they'd actually do.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/115422760463/brand-new-appear-to-be-shipping-out-the-lyric

It's a prank. It is impossible to believe Brand New would do anything that benefitted their fans in any way.