Brand New - Deja Entendu

Later today you will get a call from an unknown number. A man with a gravely voice will ask you a series of questions that only the truest of BN fans can answer. If you miss even one then your order will be canceled.

jeeze, I hope I pass the test. I got my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight.

I'm confused reading this thread. This is going to be availble everywhere very easily right?

Why are people freaking out about pre-orders and even buying from the UK to ship to the US?

Cuz they're paranoid idiots who don't wanna believe it's an unlimited pressing because Brand New.

As far as I know, the 5/5 release is just a normal release and prefect for people who miss out on the RSD version or don't have an extra $10 to spend on all the extras. Both are 180gram 2LP sets.

Quick question for everybody. Do you think this should have been classified by as an RSD First release or does the paper bag, special jacket, lyric book, sticker sheet and patch make this special enough?