Brand New - Deja Entendu

I'm starting the bidding low since I want someone who is going to appreciate this record to be able to acquire it as soon as it's available!

A scholar and gentleman! I bought it because I know he cares! I mean, he'll probably end up giving it to me for cost or less considering his sincere concern it goes to a true fan over the big return on his flipvestment from the inevitable high bid it took me to get it!!!

I doubt that listing will do much to help these mouth breathers.  If anything they will just see the item and price and think "$1000!?!?! I better scoop up one of these $250 listings before they disappear!".  The band and label have both posted that these will be available all over the place.  If that's not enough to stop you from paying a ton of money then nothings gonna stop you.  Idiots.

Ok, here's the RSD packaging. I hid it in a spoiler in case you want to be surprised. Like I said they put another lame sticker on it...

16195313513_f58ae3e398_c.jpg

Not to say I didn't enjoy the effort, but this just copied the Deja Enshaqfu joke. Either way, 6/10.

Ps- I believe we've already seen the RSD version. Kinda. On, like, BullMoose.