Brand New - Deja Entendu

OK, semi-serious Deja question;

I was hoping to put this record back in the paper bag and then into a polybag.

But it is clearly to big to do this, is there such a thing as a "slightly bigger" polybag lol?

I found some 3xLP bags on Amazon a few months ago. You can buy as few as 5 or 10 I think.

Hit me up if all else fails. I know I have a couple with oversized sleeves I can give away if needed. I'd toss it in an envelope. 

Ill stop by my shop this week and let you know, thanks a bunch!

I had 5 Brand New fans in front of me in line for 5 hours today. It was a verrrrrry slow 5 hours listening to them. I only now realize that Brand New is essentially a cult and their fans are the dumbest people I've ever listened to. I lived in Florida through the 2000 election with an asshole who stood on the corner with a "You're either with us or with them sign" on one corner and Krishna's on the other. For a month that was the dumbest scene I'd ever had to experience on an intellectual level until this morning listening to some asshole dropping choice quotes like "when I get home I'm going to cuddle my Deja in bed. I might play it once before I put it in the frame I bought..." 

Sorry gang. It was brutal and there is no way that was an anomaly. 

I am a fan of BN, but good lord listening to the idiots in line talk about Brand new is so fucking annoying.

As someone who goes alone to the shops, headphones were a must.

I had 5 Brand New fans in front of me in line for 5 hours today. It was a verrrrrry slow 5 hours listening to them. I only now realize that Brand New is essentially a cult and their fans are the dumbest people I've ever listened to. I lived in Florida through the 2000 election with an asshole who stood on the corner with a "You're either with us or with them sign" on one corner and Krishna's on the other. For a month that was the dumbest scene I'd ever had to experience on an intellectual level until this morning listening to some asshole dropping choice quotes like "when I get home I'm going to cuddle my Deja in bed. I might play it once before I put it in the frame I bought..." 

I used to think Tool fans were the worst, then recently Death Grips. The last few days, I don't even know what to think about Brand New anymore.

so I didnt get to my local store till about 9 tonight. as I expected everything was picked over. besides this the only other two releases I was looking for were gone. but the store (Park Ave CDs in Orlando) did something different with Deja. They knew this was going to be a hot commodity so they didnt sell any of the copies they got in today. Instead anybody who preorder the album (reg one being released in May) is put into a drawing to get a copy of this one. So I have as much chance as the guys who were in line since 8 yesterday morning. Their reasoning for doing it this way....trying to deter flippers from getting their hands on it.

Either way I will finally have a copy of Deja.

lulz. Reminds me of some Circa Survive fans. 

OK, semi-serious Deja question;

I was hoping to put this record back in the paper bag and then into a polybag.

But it is clearly to big to do this, is there such a thing as a "slightly bigger" polybag lol?

I ordered a bunch of inner sleeves from sleeve city a few weeks ago and I tried to use one of the big bags that the sleeves were packaged in to fit my copy in - but with no luck.

Anyway if your local shop doesn't have any that fit and you DO want to order a small quantity of big ones for it I'd go halfsies with you. Lemme know!

so I didnt get to my local store till about 9 tonight. as I expected everything was picked over. besides this the only other two releases I was looking for were gone. but the store (Park Ave CDs in Orlando) did something different with Deja. They knew this was going to be a hot commodity so they didnt sell any of the copies they got in today. Instead anybody who preorder the album (reg one being released in May) is put into a drawing to get a copy of this one. So I have as much chance as the guys who were in line since 8 yesterday morning. Their reasoning for doing it this way....trying to deter flippers from getting their hands on it.

Either way I will finally have a copy of Deja.

Last sentence plus your signature gif was perfect.

Die cut looks like a kindergardener tried to cut along the lines.

It's fucking terrible, if there were like 3000 of these and 50% weren't diecut, no one would grab this over one with the regular in-tact cover.  I'm with whoever said earlier that the paper bag was added last minute to make up for how shit these looked.

Regular press + exacto knife = profits