Brand New - Deja Entendu

Is the official record store day list sometimes off with the quantity? They listed 1400 copies but when the announcement of the repress for RSD came out they said 1500... or does this probably just mean absolutely nothing and shouldnt be hopeful they'll have it at their show in Iowa...

It means 100 will be made into bowls.

So my friend got one and she opened it and there was no lyric book, stickers, or patch...

This happened to me, too. I posted my album on Instagram when I got it, with a comment about the missing extras. Later on yesterday Triple Crown added me on there and sent me a message about it, saying to email them regarding the issue. Looks like they're gonna ship out the stuff people were missing.

lol @ people who honestly think the 10X10 green art insert is for placing behind the die cut and/or that the cutout is improperly sized. It's supposed to be a reverse tableau of the 1st press of the CD.

Sound quality on this is great. I had such low hopes and I'm so impressed. Anyone who has been waiting years to buy this because they actually want to listen to it are in for such a treat.

Also a HUGE fuck you goes out to very special VCer, who despite knowing that my friend in line behind him was also a longtime member of the boards and chatting with him for most of the wait, bought the only two copies that shop got.

lol @ people who honestly think the 10X10 green art insert is for placing behind the die cut and/or that the cutout is improperly sized. It's supposed to be a reverse tableau of the 1st press of the CD.

Nobody cares that much man.

The only thing that matters is that it looks like shit.

Sound quality on this is great. I had such low hopes and I'm so impressed. Anyone who has been waiting years to buy this because they actually want to listen to it are in for such a treat.

Also a HUGE fuck you goes out to very special VCer, who despite knowing that my friend in line behind him was also a longtime member of the boards and chatting with him for most of the wait, bought the only two copies that shop got.

name droppp

Literally me :( some guy had his GF Jump in with him at like 6 am and I got jived

Is the official record store day list sometimes off with the quantity? They listed 1400 copies but when the announcement of the repress for RSD came out they said 1500... or does this probably just mean absolutely nothing and shouldnt be hopeful they'll have it at their show in Iowa...

get rid of that fucking sig

Haha, I had the same thought. Seeing people enthralled about "vinyl" on RSD kind of makes me hate that I'm still collecting records.

I'll take all your records so you can stop hating yourself! Oh and a bunch a people I know like money too so you can just give me that too. It sucks when other people enjoy the same thing you do :'(