WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

I have already pre ordered this album and gave graveface more than a measly few bucks. Why not send everyone who ordered a download and put it up for purchase for that measly few bucks? Whatever.

Have you checked your spam folder? For some reason in the past GF has gone to my spam folder

(sorry never mind I didn't understand the context surrounding the angst. hmm I remember the whole album being available to stream a while back? or was that just a handful of the tracks off the album)

I have already pre ordered this album and gave graveface more than a measly few bucks. Why not send everyone who ordered a download and put it up for purchase for that measly few bucks? Whatever.

We're sending pre-orders out starting Tuesday morning so you'll have the full album well before the release date as well. 

It's just a nice thing to reward those that trust my musical taste enough to throw $150 up front my way. 

Your support is very much so appreciated though and I hope you enjoy the album when it hits you next week.

I like the lighter colors used for this pour. Not as dark and heavy as others it seems like.

Edit: watching the video, it seems like just random handfuls of colored pvc pellets. It doesn't seem like you could tell what the records will look like, except for the color palette chosen. Makes me wonder why New Fumes is so trendy.

I would hardly call Daniel trendy.  Graveface, Tobacco and the Lips are pretty much the only people using him for these things currently.  The process is not very random either.  We have meetings about these things and he does a series of test runs to make sure they turn out according to our plan.  I do agree on the lighter colors for this pour.  They look great. 

hey Ryan, has the RC ever gotten completely full? would you open it up to more folks if it did?

just curious because I noticed you said on Instagram the other day that there were only 3 spots left

It was full in the old days when it was 100 people.  But then I expanded to 150 and then 200 etc.  I was super-excited to finally hit a full 300 a few days ago but then we sent out renewal emails and had 12 people drop out.  So we still have a few spaces left. 

Honestly, if the label could be built up enough (LONG SHOT) to have 500 RC members, my focus would be able to shift greatly and we'd get into some things I've been saving for such growth.  But I release too varied of musics to ever hit that number. 

Ryan! I got my first RC package a couple weeks ago but I didn't get the T-Shirt. Is there anyone I can talk to about that?

From my understanding T-shirts get printed once per year you'll get the next one when they make them. My two shirts so far didn't come in the first package.

I would hardly call Daniel trendy. Graveface, Tobacco and the Lips are pretty much the only people using him for these things currently. The process is not very random either. We have meetings about these things and he does a series of test runs to make sure they turn out according to our plan. I do agree on the lighter colors for this pour. They look great.

I knew that trendy wasn't the right word for what I was trying to say even as I hit reply. I'd love to see a really in depth video about the planning that goes into producing the hand pours. Like how different is it from other small batch runs that more people aren't doing the same thing.

It was full in the old days when it was 100 people.  But then I expanded to 150 and then 200 etc.  I was super-excited to finally hit a full 300 a few days ago but then we sent out renewal emails and had 12 people drop out.  So we still have a few spaces left. 

Honestly, if the label could be built up enough (LONG SHOT) to have 500 RC members, my focus would be able to shift greatly and we'd get into some things I've been saving for such growth.  But I release too varied of musics to ever hit that number. 

Well if you're at 3 right now, I'd I'm pretty sure I'd be down within a month to join, that's +1 toward the 5!