PO: Thrice Vheissu and TAITA represses

Guest FREE_ATTICUS

At the rate these are dwindling, I'll gladly snag a clear if anyone can confirm that it sounds [a lot] better than the HT press.

samesies. not happy with my HT version. however the fact that they are lathe cut gives me a bit of hesitation.

samesies. not happy with my HT version. however the fact that they are lathe cut gives me a bit of hesitation.

Yup.  Not to mention it's $35 PPD.  The idea of paying that much to own another copy of a record that sounds pretty lackluster... makes me pretty uncomfortable.  Maybe the only instance I've encountered with an OG, single LP sounds better than a double LP reissue.

Should be getting this tomorrow if they really are located in Glendale, CA. I am very happy to get this version as I really am not a fan of the HT press of this. I had the 1st press when it came out but traded it for an original Devil and God a couple years ago and I am happy to have this (or at least a version of it) again.