Official LTJ Thread

9 hours ago, FavoriteSights&Sounds said:

Judging by what they posted on twitter, and the link says vinyl/merch with nothing there, I am going to assume we should expect vinyl available to order tomorrow for the new Hello Rockview.

HELLO ROCKVIEW '23 (lnk.to)

Vinyl/merch links pure noise's merchnow store and this is on smartpunk so probably not.

Edit: the rerecorded stuff is under pure noise on spotify so confusion is here

Edited by xfactor675

13 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Vinyl/merch links pure noise's merchnow store and this is on smartpunk so probably not.

Edit: the rerecorded stuff is under pure noise on spotify so confusion is here

Saw that too, that's why I figured maybe there are different variants under different labels? Maybe Smart Punk owns the physical media rights and Pure Noise only digital? No idea, but I hope it comes out sometime besides shows. 

• 1 month later...

For anyone that hasn't picked it up, Real Gone Music is having a sale on LP's and Less Than Jake's - In With The Out Crowd is only $9.99 from $26.99. Not a favorite among fans, but that's a good price. There is also 5 other pages of albums for sale.

SALE! – Page 3 – Real Gone Music

• 1 month later...

Due to an influx of fans from across the world, our Shopify site had crashed, causing the product to oversell. We unfortunately had to refund some of the orders of this product, as we actually do not have enough of these items to fulfill all the orders, but we want to let you know that there will be a bigger drop of Less Than Jake’s Hello Rockview Deluxe 2xLP in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

20 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Due to an influx of fans from across the world, our Shopify site had crashed, causing the product to oversell. We unfortunately had to refund some of the orders of this product, as we actually do not have enough of these items to fulfill all the orders, but we want to let you know that there will be a bigger drop of Less Than Jake’s Hello Rockview Deluxe 2xLP in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

Yeah, I got the same message. 

I got the same message, but JR has also hinted on socials something is coming for Black Friday. I would assume there is going to be a higher pressing for Black Friday/web store. I believe they did the same for the Losing Streak anniversary, but I will bet something will be announced for Black Friday.

• 2 weeks later...