Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition

My wallet is seriously hurting right now so if these Jakob represses go up soon I'm screwed.

For what it's worth, I only updated the title since those are the next 2 in the pipeline. I have no idea if they're legitimately right around the corner or not, but I do suspect the pre-orders will pop up sooner than later.

For what it's worth, I only updated the title since those are the next 2 in the pipeline. I have no idea if they're legitimately right around the corner or not, but I do suspect the pre-orders will pop up sooner than later.

Yeah I know. I just know that these are happening sooner than later and the same goes for my bank account recovery.

So, when does Subsets of Sets go on for pre-order?

I just discovered this gem, and am listening now.

I seriously hate you all for exposing this band to me.

Its like you just shot me up with heroin for the first time. ****poof**** There goes all my money....

Not sure if it's happening with, before, or after the PO for Cale:Drew (which I hope you've also listened to, by now).  Hopefully they happen soon, though.  I've been antsy for way too long.

I only updated the thread after re-checking Mylene's June newsletter which said mid-July. With all these delays, they might opt for a later date on those pre-orders though. Then again, Sines was quite a long time in the works...

I'm personally hoping for a bundle on the two. From how it was served, it seems Solace would come later. Still dreading it though, definitely couldn't put in any orders in my current position.

On one hand I completely sympathize with you, but on the other I'm dying to PO them so I can begin the 3-month wait before holding them in my hands.  Such confliction.

I'm ready for a pre-order.  I got into Jakob a little later that most people, so I haven't spent nearly as much time with these two albums as I'd like.  I'm going to hold off listening to them anymore for now, they'll still be pretty fresh to me.

do u wanna buy my vinyl copy of semaphore

I appreciate the offer, but no thank you.  Not much into collecting 7"s anymore, and can't imagine ever having a complete Jakob set so long as Erfo is out there.  It's a hell of a song and easily one of my top picks off C:D, but I think I'll be more than content having it on the full album, whenever that happens.  Thanks anyway.

• Derek™ changed the title to Jakob Thread: LP5 Hype Edition