OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Regarding show posters if anyone is into that, there is this I found:

poster

Considering that person on eBay has "more than 10 available" I'd guess they're just a liar.

Dude's even selling them on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/203103696/coheed-and-cambria-concert-poster?ref=market

his materials description made me smile.

Materials: space, cats, calico fur, ink, moon rocks, afro bits from claudio, triangles, circles, geometry, dreams, moonbeams

Anyone going to SLC tonight with Gold or platinum who can hook me up with a tour copy. I'm GA and traveling down from Yellowstone right now so it's highly unlikely I'll get there early enough in the GA line

I wish I was. I live in SLC and bought Denver gold passes before they announced SLC later. Ugh. 

Hopefully I can pick up one tomorrow.

Anyone going to SLC tonight with Gold or platinum who can hook me up with a tour copy. I'm GA and traveling down from Yellowstone right now so it's highly unlikely I'll get there early enough in the GA line

It's one per person, so unless they're going with someone else/find someone they trust to get another one you'll have to just hurry.

I know there has been at least one person on here who was GA and managed to get a Tour copy, has anyone else?  I will be in Orlando for the show next Friday and have GA tickets.  I thought about eating in the restaurant to at least be near the front of the GA line.  That's if HOB still does that bit of enticing to drum up restaurant sales.

I know there has been at least one person on here who was GA and managed to get a Tour copy, has anyone else?  I will be in Orlando for the show next Friday and have GA tickets.  I thought about eating in the restaurant to at least be near the front of the GA line.  That's if HOB still does that bit of enticing to drum up restaurant sales.

(I'm the one who for sure has)

I got there an hour before doors (neeeeerd) but then stood in the wrong line for 20 minutes.

Anywho. They still had some left when I got mine for sure, he had them set aside.

(I'm the one who for sure has)

I got there an hour before doors (neeeeerd) but then stood in the wrong line for 20 minutes.

Anywho. They still had some left when I got mine for sure, he had them set aside.

Could you tell home many people were in the gold line? platinum?

I get to drive 7 hours to Denver tomorrow and hope I get a good spot in line so I can go straight to the table.

Ok, so I went to SLC last night. As far as how many people had platinum and gold, there were 25 platinum pass holders. For gold, I counted how many there were as they let them in the gate. I stopped at 200, and there were still quite a few after that. My best estimate would be 275-300 gold passes at SLC. I don't know if this varies from show to show or not.

I was #4 in line for GA, and got a copy of this. When I got it and saw the line, I was sure that there was no way I was going to get a copy. Of the probably 30 people in front of me in line, no one bought this.

Hope this helps for anyone still hoping to get a tour copy at a future show.

I'm at the Denver show now. I got here at 3:30. The gold pass amount was insane. Luckily I was here early enough to be the first 10 in the door. I was able to get a record. There's a figurative ocean of people here and the venue in Denver is huge. I don't know when the records sold out but I was thankfully able to get one easily. The 7 hour drive and wait paid off.