They've been saying this for years...you got my hopes up for nothing and I hate you.

There have been rumors but never actual dates. Plus Fat Possum being connected is a good sign. They did a good job with those Dinosaur Jr. reissues and keep them in print. With that being said, I've learned to not get my hopes up too much when it comes to Modest Mouse reissues happening.

There have been rumors but never actual dates. Plus Fat Possum being connected is a good sign. They did a good job with those Dinosaur Jr. reissues and keep them in print. With that being said, I've learned to not get my hopes up too much when it comes to Modest Mouse reissues happening.

Oh I know. These are the things users said when I started the thread. Its my idea of humor.

I feel like there's more backing up the claims this time. The copyright for the Up era stuff is now listed as Fat Possum/Glacial Pace and the CD reissues of LCW and Long Drive are in the store on Fat Possum's site right now.

I feel like there's more backing up the claims this time. The copyright for the Up era stuff is now listed as Fat Possum/Glacial Pace and the CD reissues of LCW and Long Drive are in the store on Fat Possum's site right now.

Definitely. Here's hoping.

its happening. fat possum is on board. that means not only is it happening but it will be like $18 for a 2xlp. just be happy for once in your lives, ya dinguses.

What's the point of life if we can't bitch about material items? Really though, thanks for the info. I can't wait.