What else is there to talk about in a thread with no actual concrete news?

the weather?  isaac brock's superior songwriting skills?

i did a quick search... look at how long these unsubstantiated MM threads have been going on for...

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88034-lonesome-crowded-west/page-2?hl=%2Bmodest+%2Bmouse#entry1547089

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/77054-modest-mouse-albums/page-2?hl=+modest%20+mouse

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/44441-when-will-modest-mouse-lps-get-repressed/page-2#entry758628

Not seeing Sad Sappy Sucker (yellow) or The Fruit That Ate Itself (green) on Urban Outfitters site anymore. Have these been seen these in-store? Any word on whether these colors are exclusive to UO?

Unfortunately these were UO exclusives. Had I known before today I would have snagged them both right away.

Copy paste from my email today:

John,

We are currently working on getting those titles back in print.  Please stay tuned.

Cheers

On 8/11/2014 3:18 PM, John A wrote:
Hey there,
I've been hearing a lot of rumors about you guys re-pressing Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West on vinyl (have been for years, but it seems to be getting more and more common to hear it.)
What's the deal with that?
Thanks a bunch!
-John

Copy paste from my email today:

John,

We are currently working on getting those titles back in print.  Please stay tuned.

Cheers

On 8/11/2014 3:18 PM, John A wrote:
Hey there,
I've been hearing a lot of rumors about you guys re-pressing Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West on vinyl (have been for years, but it seems to be getting more and more common to hear it.)
What's the deal with that?
Thanks a bunch!
-John

thanks for confirming that they're still answering that question the same way they have been for the past 3 years!

thanks for confirming that they're still answering that question the same way they have been for the past 3 years!

Oh, no problem. Thanks for showing up to be as much of a sarcastic asshole as you could to the first substantiated info about them being pressed in the entire thread. ;)

You're a real class act.

Sarcasm aside, they have been saying this for years.  It is still unsubstantiated, and will continue to be until there is proof (hence substantiation).  What you are providing is called conjecture, class act.  Now do your research about how many times people have had these conversations, provide substantiated evidence this is happening, or keep it to yourself.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

'faceghost', on 04 Dec 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:snapback.png

When the fuck will they repress all their albums. Been my favorite band for years

Issac has been trying 

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

enjoytheride, on 03 Apr 2014 - 2:56 PM, said:snapback.png

Just spoke with the guy I know at glacial pace and Its supposedly happening sometime this year

Yeah, they have been saying that for years. I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

'faceghost', on 04 Dec 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:snapback.png

When the fuck will they repress all their albums. Been my favorite band for years

Issac has been trying 

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

i'm not sure, but i think the good news... represses are exactly the same as the originals except for the download coupons added in. could anyone with both copies confirm this? and i also emailed glacial pace a month or so ago asking about represses and the response was "keep your eyes peeled on the site for them" or something to that effect. no confirmation on what/when but something may be coming soon. heres to a holidayish release so i can buy myself some presents  ;)

also, if you're a lady, or just enjoy wearing women's t-shirts/want to buy some gifts, there's a 3 for $12 wmns MM shirt deal up at glacial pace. 

So sarcastic asshole that, dingus.

• 2 weeks later...