PO: Two new Mono LPs - The Last Dawn & Rays of Darkness

Mine left on NY on 15th of October bound for Australia and the tracking hasnt updated since. Had another record leave the US 5 days after and I already have it.

Please don't lose my package USPS.... lol

Oh shit man! I got mine late last week I think. Hopefully you get it in the next day or two

I sort of forgot I ordered this, I listened to it all the way through this weekend. Coincidentally, the first time I'd ever heard anything by this band. I think I prefer Rays of Darkness, though Cyclone might be my favorite track on either album. That or the opener from the second LP.

It was a fun surprise, thanks guys. Is the older stuff more like one album or the other, or neither? 

I think I prefer Rays of Darkness, though Cyclone might be my favorite track on either album. That or the opener from the second LP.

It was a fun surprise, thanks guys. Is the older stuff more like one album or the other, or neither? 

If you like the noisier stuff check out the tracks 16:12 & Lost Snow from "Walking Cloud..." and Com from "One more Step...". Those have always been 3 of my Mono favorites and they were amazing live back when they used to play them. But those old albums had a good mixture overall of quieter songs as well. And I can't recommend either of those albums enough (especially Walking).

So there's absolutely no where to get the double together anymore, correct?

I find it rather irritating that flippers seem to be selling this on Discogs for no less than 80$. And this has been out for what, two weeks?

And don't even get me started with ebay. The prices there seem to run even higher.

I find it rather irritating that flippers seem to be selling this on Discogs for no less than 80$. And this has been out for what, two weeks?

And don't even get me started with ebay. The prices there seem to run even higher.

Ugh, don't get me started on the flippers. Been trying to find a copy of this at a somewhat reasonable price and no one will budge from the $90 -130 range.  :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Flippers are hilarious. This is someone's sale description on Discogs. Seriously, who does this haha

Never opened, still in shrink-wrap. I ordered to get download codes, which were e-mailed to me after payment cleared.

I read this and was totally looking like

tumblr_n9mes7HI5c1qbphn4o6_r2_400.jpg

This is slowly making me angry...I ordered at Pelagic and still haven't received anything (shipping within Germany!)!

I asked Pelagic two week ago where my order was. they said they had an internal issue with their ordering system and that my order would be shipping in the next batch of orders to go out. I still haven't gotten it yet, but i'd imagine customs (hopefully)

I asked Pelagic two week ago where my order was. they said they had an internal issue with their ordering system and that my order would be shipping in the next batch of orders to go out. I still haven't gotten it yet, but i'd imagine customs (hopefully)

Well, oddly enough I live in Germany where they're shipping from...this should normally take ~ 2 days.

Haven't been home since Friday, so maybe it arrived in the meantime...

Isn't Pelagic The Ocean's (touring band) label, so they're on the road alot, not sure how much hired help they have, but offer a pickup vs mail order service? 

Yeah, it is...I remember times when Robin did most of the communication/mailing himself...didn't take that long in the past :)

Nevertheless, I got this and (regarding vinyl package arrivals) I'm very patient :)