AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Did everyone who's finally getting this from Nitro receive a shipping confirmation? Still haven't heard a word and my order status is still "shipping soon".

I'm in the same boat. (No confirmation, "shipping soon") Figure I'll wait until Monday before contacting them. I've already waited a few months, what's another few days, eh?

I'm in the same boat. (No confirmation, "shipping soon") Figure I'll wait until Monday before contacting them. I've already waited a few months, what's another few days, eh?

Yeah, absolutely. I'll probably end up doing the same thing.  Good to know someone else is in the same boat. Thanks for all the info though, dudes!

Just got the email saying they couldn't process my payment and therefore automatically cancelled my order. Oh well, guess they did me a favor. Fuck the poster, I'll save a few bucks and order it via Amazon Prime. What a joke this preorder has been. Lesson learned. Avoid MPD like the plague.

Did anyone figure out why some of ours couldn't be processed? Saying there wasn't enough funds, something along those lines? I have more than enough money in my account for the transaction to go through but for some reason it didn't process. 

Ended up ordering through amazon and just got it today! Kinda wanted the poster but am glad that they canceled my order. Screw them. I feel for anyone who still hasn't received theirs.