PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Sound about right? So there's five variants of this album now? Meaning I'll have six copies of this 2xLP if I get them all. I think I'm just going to get a black/yellow and sell off some recent represses of OLG/Juturna. This is too much.

Same thing what I'm thinking. Getting to be too much to keep this collection intact. Money can go towards better things that i will get more use out of.

• 2 weeks later...

Wheres the solid yellow? Not that I can buy it right now since I'm broke, but still...

I also need that test pressing!

Yellow will be from Killer Merch. It isn't available for sale last time I checked, but they sent it out to the 29 people who ordered the leftover yellow/black splatter by accident and told us to just keep it. So I imagine once transparent blue sells out, transparent yellow will get posted. 

Yellow will be from Killer Merch. It isn't available for sale last time I checked, but they sent it out to the 29 people who ordered the leftover yellow/black splatter by accident and told us to just keep it. So I imagine once transparent blue sells out, transparent yellow will get posted. 

They've had the yellow since around October, but they are not allowed to sell them because the label doesn't know about them and they are not supposed to exist. Basically, they were pressed without the label's knowledge. They will be able to sell them as soon as the records are given the green light by the record label.

They've had the yellow since around October, but they are not allowed to sell them because the label doesn't know about them and they are not supposed to exist. Basically, they were pressed without the label's knowledge. They will be able to sell them as soon as the records are given the green light by the record label.

Interesting. I wonder how many yellow were pressed

I'm glad they're keeping this in print

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...