TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

Yeah. I was at Atlanta.

I don't know what it was exactly. Part of it is I do not like Shed or Floral Green much - and to me they seemed uninterested in their newer songs (and the crowd was REALLY uninterested in the new stuff). Also, its a huge disappointment to me when singers talk three sentences and drop 'fuck' as many times as they can. Just a really strange vibe from them.

At least La Dispute and Hotelier were awesome.

Wait, who was dropping F-Bombs? Never really seen that kinda thing when Ned talks to the crowd. Usually just thanks everyone and the bands etc. and introduces a song.

Wait, who was dropping F-Bombs? Never really seen that kinda thing when Ned talks to the crowd. Usually just thanks everyone and the bands etc. and introduces a song.

Same here. They almost never talk, and when they do they get straight to the point with formalities. 

Maybe he thought he saw Title Fight, but it was really some other band.  ;)

i was there it was definitely Ned. He wasn't doing it in an angry way, just kind of, "fuck, you guys are fucking awesome, thank you so fucking much for coming out." I don't know if that's verbatim, but it was around those lines. I haven't seen them but 3 times so it didnt seem odd to me at all.

i was there it was definitely Ned. He wasn't doing it in an angry way, just kind of, "fuck, you guys are fucking awesome, thank you so fucking much for coming out." I don't know if that's verbatim, but it was around those lines. I haven't seen them but 3 times so it didnt seem odd to me at all.

Who would have a problem with that?

Crowdsurfed my way to the front, faced immediate regrets. I'm front of the stage in the white t-shirt. Watch me get kicked in the head 20 times in 4 minutes 

LOL there is one guy who does 3 (possibly more, I didn't watch from beginning to end) front flips into the crowd in that one 4 minute video. he flips in, probably boots someone in the head, and then slides back on stage. He crouches in the back corner on stage and then runs out and front flips again. He has a white shirt with a 13 on the back. Lame as all hell. 

• 3 weeks later...