TITLE FIGHT - HYPERVIEW 2/3/15

dvv

I am confused by this "This is the most limited color variant of "Hyperview" and the only remaining stock. These were saved specifically for the webstore, the rest were sold on tour. Out of 550."

aren't there like at least two pressings out /500 (white / blue EU )  

how is this the most limited color variant?

or am I just wrong?

• 7 months later...

just checked this out by chance and the clear variant is still available from their webstore, in case anyone is looking to buy it.

On another note, as I am not eager to read through 40 pages, could anyone tell me what variant of this is actually listenable? I heard that there were immense problems with surface noise. How about the regular US retail press for example? I dig this album and all I need is a nice vinyl copy for listening :-) thank you!

5 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

just checked this out by chance and the clear variant is still available from their webstore, in case anyone is looking to buy it.

On another note, as I am not eager to read through 40 pages, could anyone tell me what variant of this is actually listenable? I heard that there were immense problems with surface noise. How about the regular US retail press for example? I dig this album and all I need is a nice vinyl copy for listening :-) thank you!

I know there were plenty of complaints with the grey, but I never had one to compare. I've owned the white and the clear and I can safely say the clear is far superior.

thank you for your help so far. Getting a clear is not an option for me unfortunately as it comes out at about $40 shipped to my country. If the US retail copy is fine, I'll just get that one as it is also available over here.

30 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

The US black copy isn't bad, but I haven't listened in a long time. Probably should do that actually. 

In case you actually do spin it any time soon, your feedback about the pressing is very welcome as reference! :-)

17 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

thank you for your help so far. Getting a clear is not an option for me unfortunately as it comes out at about $40 shipped to my country. If the US retail copy is fine, I'll just get that one as it is also available over here.

In case you actually do spin it any time soon, your feedback about the pressing is very welcome as reference! :-)

Halfway through a Typesetter record but I'll throw on Hyperview next!

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I just don't really like the "shoot me an offer" bullshit. It's like casual flipping. Pay $20 for a record, keep it for a year, start asking for offers. I've seen Scott called out for this exact thing before.

Uh, what? I'm pretty sure my reputation 'round these parts is pretty dang close to sterling. But you're entitled to your opinion regardless.

And yeah, I have the original tour press with the sticker but I also have a regular retail version and I'm currently in the process of thinning my collection, so if someone is looking for that original tour press, they should PM me with an offer. Not that big of a deal, man.