Drive-Thru Records Vinyl & Rarities Store now live

Guest tailsyoudie1

Transparent are referencing the 3 records themselves that are transparent. There is a transparent version, and the same transparent records w/ black splatter. Its not hard or confusing

I find it to be even less confusing than figuring out that you're means you are, and your shows possession.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that clear and transparent are synonyms. (That means the two words mean the same thing, pal.) So when you ask where he saw the word clear...that's where.

Guest tailsyoudie1

I find it to be even less confusing than figuring out that you're means you are, and your shows possession.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that clear and transparent are synonyms. (That means the two words mean the same thing, pal.) So when you ask where he saw the word clear...that's where.

Fuck face, im talking about where in the listing does it say transparent. I know the 2 are interchangeable, but the drop down menu uses transparent and not clear. So its being specific dickhead.

Fuck face, im talking about where in the listing does it say transparent. I know the 2 are interchangeable, but the drop down menu uses transparent and not clear. So its being specific dickhead.

So...you're trying to say that in this instance clear and transparent don't mean the same thing? Hrm. Interesting.

Edit: You're just the biggest, toughest internet guy I've ever spoken with. ;)

Guest tailsyoudie1

So...you're trying to say that in this instance clear and transparent don't mean the same thing? Hrm. Interesting.

Edit: You're just the biggest, toughest internet guy I've ever spoken with. ;)

Your the biggest fag I've ever talked to on the Internet

Your the biggest fag I've ever talked to on the Internet

Really, dude? Resorting to homophobia to try to insult someone? I'm not offended by that in the least, but I did report you to the mods, as it is incredibly inappropriate.

Have fun with your ban. :wub:

If you're ever in Portland, you should stop by and give me a big ole kiss sometime.

Guest tailsyoudie1

Really, dude? Resorting to homophobia to try to insult someone? I'm not offended by that in the least, but I did report you to the mods, as it is incredibly inappropriate.

Have fun with your ban. :wub:

If you're ever in Portland, you should stop by and give me a big ole kiss sometime.

If I was in Portland I would kick the shit out of you. You are insulting me by always saying I'm uneducated because of grammar mistakes so fuck off.

If I was in Portland I would kick the shit out of you. You are insulting me by always saying I'm uneducated because of grammar mistakes so fuck off.

Not insulting, correcting. If no one corrects you, how will you learn? I sincerely doubt you could kick the shit out of me. ;):wub:;)

Wow. That guy. What a piece of work.

To keep this on topic, I bought one of those /50 gold Movielife records even though I probably shouldn't have. I justified it by telling myself I really needed that poker chip key chain.

DTR dudes please press Has A Gambling Problem! The band is (sort of) back together, time to capitilize!

Wow. That guy. What a piece of work.

To keep this on topic, I bought one of those /50 gold Movielife records even though I probably shouldn't have. I justified it by telling myself I really needed that poker chip key chain.

DTR dudes please press Has A Gambling Problem! The band is (sort of) back together, time to capitilize!

Wasn't it already pressed when it first came out? For some reason I'm seeing a picture disc in my head but I could be totally off.

Wasn't it already pressed when it first came out? For some reason I'm seeing a picture disc in my head but I could be totally off.

Sorry, I wasn't implying that it didn't already exist. It's a picture disc and it isn't easy to come by. I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't have it and would scoop up a repress, probably including most of the people that own the original.